Chapter 2: A Mission?! with him!?

Cobra finally made his way up standing in front of me and Jellal, As jellal opened his mouth just  about to say something Cobra budded in saying " Yea yea, I know I'm late" He groaned. 'Thats right' I thought to myself 'he can read thoughts'. "That's right sweet heart" cobra said as he directed his eye's at me as his signature grin plastered his face, I jumped when he said that blushing slightly. "Okay so now I'll explain Why I summoned you here today" Jellal started "Finally" cobra groaned, "Ignore him, Continue" I said as I put my hand on my hip. Jellal started again "Anywho the reason why I summoned you here was because I have great news!" Meredy walked over to our little group "Whats the news?" she said confusingly, Jellal usually tells her things but this was a surprise. Cobra tilted his head grinning.

"Cobra and (Y/N) Are going on a mission!" Jellal announced

Dead silence brushed over us, Cobra just stood there smiling But me and meredy were dumb strucked "Wh-What!!?" Meredy and I said in unison.

  "A mission!!?? With him??" I yelled , "Gotta problem with that sweet heart?" Cobra snickered.

"N-no, But-" Jellal raised his hand to me to shut me up before I threw a fit. "He's new so now he needs a job. And I thought you would be a good partner for him." "So what's the job then?" I questioned the blue haired man. "We need to take down a magic gang" Cobra said flatly

"They've been terrorizing the village there." Jellal Added. "Then why do you need me? Cobra could probably easily take them down Since he's a dragon slayer." You said crossing your arms. "Thanks Y/N for the complement~" "Whatever" You said as you turned you head away "Idiot".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N) Hey guys! I'm sorry that its short! I'm really busy at the moment. But I hope you still like it! Sorry if it sucks. -Avra out