Chapter3: Setting of to the Journey that awaits us.

"Thanks or the compliment~" Cobra smirked as he walked passed me purposely bumping into my shoulder. "It wasn't a compliment and watch were your going" I hissed "So Jellal, When do we have to go?", "Tomorrow morning, eight o' clock sharp" he said walking of with Meredy. I sighed as I nodded my head and headed back to my home to get prepared.

-Time skip to le house-

Lucy came by to help me pack up. She's a great friend of mine, we met at a cafe when she first joined Fairy tail at the time I was a normal girl that worked and payed rent on time and had an ordinary life till I discovered I had magic inside me. "Extra outfit?" "check" "Food and material to make it?" "check" "Books?" "Check" "Dagger for skinning" "check" "and last but not least...A powerful punch to the face for cobra???? Oh my gosh Y/N" Lucy laughed as she read the last thing to need "Check~" I smirked hitting my fist into my palm. "Oh thanks for helping me by the way Lucy." "Of course! Anything for my friend" she smiled. 

After awhile Lucy left and went home, I waved to her goodbye and closed the door. I walked into my small nice kitchen and fixed up some noodles and had my dinner. After I finished I went to bed easily knowing I had everything done and if cobra did anything I had a punch to throw.

Cobra sat in his room he had only food and a sleeping mat/blanket(idk) packed. "Finished packing" he sighed to himself "Wonder what lil miss N/N brought" he snickered as he took of his shirt and laid on his bed and went to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Oh shit waddup guys, I'm back from the dead. Welp I finished this part and I'm sorry if the grammar is wrong and spelling is wrong and that it's short and not as exciting, I just hope you guys will like it ;; v ;;