Introduction

"Hey Reese, want to hang out? Come over to my place and we can walk around my neighborhood to look for some Pokémon." Isabelle texted me. Yes! I've been wanting to go out and look for some Pokémon on the new Pokémon Go app. I'll go over there and hang out for a little bit. I have some chores to do, but I'll only be there for a couple hours so I'll be fine.

I moseyed out of my bed, after checking my Twitter of course, and got ready for the day. Today I was wearing my favorite pants, joggers with a weed design printed on them, and a simple T-shirt. My weed pants are a hit with my friends, they all love them so I wear them all the time. I then quickly did my hair, put on some sandals, packed some stuff for our walk, and left right away to get to Isabelle's house on time.

I got to her front porch and knocked on the door, she invited me in and I waited as she finished up her make up. The last episode of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared had come out a while ago and we were both obsessed with it and making theories, so I was just scrolling through a theory I had been reading when Isabelle asked me if I had heard about Roy.

"Did you hear about all of those new Roy conspiracy theories?"
"No, I haven't seen them. What's it about?"
"Oh, you have to read them. They make so much sense to the story and are really creepy to think about."
"Oh cool, okay I'll have to look them up later."

Roy, I had seen him in the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared episodes but I never looked up any theories on him because he just always gave me a weird feeling. Not like a Don't Hug Me I'm Scared character normally would, in a different way.  A very different way.

A/N - If you want to read this story in Isabelle's perspective check out Light / A Don't Hug Me I'm Scared Fanfiction