Threesome?

"Why can't you tell me?! I feel like my entire life has led up to this moment and now you're just going to ruin it like this?" I said, sweat beading off my forehead. "No, no! It's just I was wondering.." "WHAT! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY!" "Okay! I'm in a relationship with Tony the Tiger right now and I had a talk with him and we were wondering if you wanted to maybe threesome?"

"WHAT?!" "Don't freak out, I just want to be able to give you something so then -" "No, wait. I think that's okay." I said, eyes widening while I look back up at him. "Really? Amazing! He's waiting outside, let me call him." Roy whistled, Tony obeyed and  immediately came sprinting into my room. He looked at us with sparkling eyes, ready to begin.

A/N: Not going into much detail here because it's kind of weird writing fanfic about your friend. Okay, continue.

We climbed in, barely squeezing all three of us into my two-person bed. Roy started on me, slowly but swiftly undressing me whilst sucking and biting on my neck. Tony started on Roy, ripping his clothes off with his burly tiger hands and teeth. Roy was startled by this and turned around to undress Tony. Roy started but Tony was too impatient and ripped his own clothes off, leaving his bandana. Tony took the place of butt stuff with Roy and so on.

10 minutes pass, the only to cum was Tony. He was so vigorous that even after he was breathless, he would change out our positions to give us both a pleasure. Roy's soft touch and Tony's vigorous aura together was mind blowing.

After Roy and I were both breathless, except for Tony who never ran out of energy, we stopped and I checked the time. It read 5:00 AM. "SHIT!" I yelled. "Huh? What?" They both asked. "I have school today! You guys have to leave or my parents will find you!" "Oh Jesus baby Triscuit we'll go, but we'll be back" Tony said with a wink and a smirk. "You better." I replied. They grabbed their clothes, put them back on, and flew out the window together.

I quickly put on my pajamas and slept for only an hour. I woke up and hour later, got ready for school and pretended everything was normal. 'That was the most fun I've ever had.' I thought to myself while in the car to school.