Fonts (2)

SO JUBI, ANOTHER TUTORIAL-BUT-NOT-A-TUTORIAL THING? IS THIS EVEN A GUIDE THING? YOU HAVE STUMBLED UPON ANOTHER ONE OF MY CHAPTERS, THINKING IT TO BE A BUNCH OF FONTS! WELL FOR STARTERS, YOU'RE RIGHT YET AGAIN.

    Hello, everybody! This is another one of my amazingly professional tutorials, cover tips, or awesome thingies!

   It's me, Jubi, or OneWildFangirl. That one awkward fangirl. I brought you some fonts so, yay me!

 I brought you some fonts so, yay me!

1. Always On My Heart
2. Dear Annabelle
3. bromello
4. cookies and milk-regular
5. Dry Brush
6. Hanging By a Thread
7. Jellyka Bees Antique Handwriting
8. Love (yeah, there's a lot of fonts called love, but I think you'd be able to identify this one)
9. Stars From Our Eyes
10. Windlass (for any PJO/HoO/TOA fans looking for the font they used on the covers)

   And that's basically it, haha. Most of these are from dafont.com.

   Have a whelmed day. I don't want any of you to be over or underwhelmed. Just stay whelmed. Okay? (This is a reference to Young Justice ayy.) (I've recently joined the Young Justice fandom and I hate that they aren't making a season three ugh.) (Also there are so many ships there yayyy.) (you can see how professional I am because of all of these messages in parenthesis.)

THE WILD FANGIRL IS OUT!