33

Me: Haaaai~! Gomen for the supaaaah~ long wait guys! Anywayz lets get started! *looks at all letters given* uh, Naruto! Can you call Madara, Tobirama and Hashirama in the other room?

Naruto: *shudders* *mutters* oh my Kami. *shouts* YOSH ILL DO IT, Dattebayo! *runs out of the room*

~One Month later~

Madara: Is this like the last one yet again? *groans knowingly*

Hashirama: aww... Those questions aren't that bad *smiles*

Me: okok, I'll go read now,

@SaberAkane(Mari):
Oi Naruto! You're being mean to weapon-chan!
>I Dare Naruto to answer all the questions the he haven't answer in the Chunin Exams but harder and impossible, if you can't score 10 points there would be consequences

>Here Boruto since you have been a good boy *gives like a box of Ramen* I delayed the challenge since you have won and you can share it with your father or friends

@Beybladder_Madoka(Alyssa):
Hi I have a question to all new generations
Question: did you take your Chunin exams?
What will you do if I become a proctor in round 1 because I give a harder written exams*smirks* and Shikamaru and Sai, I like you two to become a proctor for round 2 and Lee you will become a proctor in round 3 *laughs* it's only a question if you did not answer it's okay, I will give a consequence to those who don't answer.

@theDIGIfangirl:
> I dare Boruto and Sarada to go on a date;

>and I dare Chōchō to eat wasabi flavored chips

And ... Uh ... *blushes* Say hi to Mitsuki for me, That's all!

@AlliraPheles:
>Well first I dare Madara to kiss Tobirama cheek and hug Hashirama.

~I wish I had such a friend like too Hashirama-san.

>and a question for Naruto. Why did you used sexy harem jutsu on Kaguya and not Madara?
>and for Tobirama those three red stribes is that war painting or a scar cuz usually scars aren't red

All: • • •

Naruto: *sighs* Alright I'm on it *goes to a room to answer ALL questions*

Me: um... Some of them are uh...awkward for them?

Madara: *sulkily kisses Tobirama on the cheek quickly and hugs Hashirama emotionless* Done *poofs out*

Mitsuki: *smiles* Hello Miss *winks*

Me: Okiie~! Yo Sarada, Boruto, Out! *pushes BoruSara* to a place so you both can have a date!

Sasuke: *growls*

Sakura: alright! I'll take Sasuke-kun before he can break stuff *takes A fuming Sasuke*

Hashirama: *laughs* I'll be your friend, @AlliraPheles-san !

Boruto: Yay! Rameeen! *eats Ramen along with Naruto*

Shikadai: Well, we have our Chunin exams already, and remember, I gave up.

Chōchō: *sighs* I lost the match on round 1, as well as the others, some

Saino: *smiles* For us, I assume it's okay with you being proctor as well as the people you mention

All kids present: *nods*

Naruto: *sighs in relief* IM BACK! AND GOT 10, YATTAA!

All: *cheers*

Naruto: oh right! I didn't used the sexy harem jutsu on Madara is because it's the absolute jutsu for emergencies only!

All: *sweatdrops*

Me: anyway, I'm sorry once again. Maybe the next time I'll do a next chapter is a long wait, sorry once again! Arigatō for those who bear with me. CIAO

ALL: CIAO