Chapter 6

Lunch 

*Thadya P.O.V.*

I went to my mates locker knowing that she will be here in a few minutes. And just as I predicted she was here a few seconds later looking at her phone and smiling. My wolf growled and I got jealous with whoever texted her. When she saw me her smile grew and I smiled softly. 

"Hey, are you free tomorrow night?" I asked her>

"Ya, why?" She looks so cute when she looks confused. She locked her locker and we walk to the cafeteria with me holding her soft hands.

"Something. Anyway wear something comfy and I'll pick you up around 7. Is it okay?" I'm a bit nervous.

"You're asking me to a date. Even though we just met today?"

"Yes. Besides you are my mate."

"Alright." Yes!

"Thank you." I kissed her cheek. She blushed. My mate is just too cute. 

When we arrived at the cafeteria, I asked," What do you want to eat?"

"Um...Seasoned wedge fries."

"That's it?"

"Yeah why?"

"You need to eat more."

"I'm fine." He frowned.

"Diana..."

"Fine... pasta salad there."

"Good"

He looked at the lady,"seasoned wedge fries, pasta salad, BBQ roasted chicken and mac & cheese."

"Wait you're buying me lunch?" I asked.

"Ya."

"I can pay Thadya."

"I know." I took out my wallet but Thadya snatched it.

"Hey," I protested.

"That'll be $8." The lady said. He payed using his own money. He took the food and went to Emily, Terra and the others.

He sat down and gave me my wallet back.

"He payed for you didn't he," Terra said. I nod and Thadya pulled me down so I sat on his lap and his arms are around my waist. Emily and Terra smirk at me giving me a look and I paled. The boys looked at us and one of them took a picture of us.

"Guys this is my cute mate Diana." I shot him a glare.

"I'm James. Beta. Emily is my mate." Blue eyes brown hair.

"Hi, my name is Thomson no mate yet. Thadya's little brother."

Emily has blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Sup, my name is Ethan. Gamma. Grace is my mate." Brown hair hazel eyes.

"Hi I'm grace you're the girl that kicked one of those football player's place where the sun don't shine right?" Brown hair Brown eyes

"Is it really that bad that everyone already knows?" I asked.

"I just hope they don't make a scene," Grace answered.

"Wait, why did you kick him?" Thadya asked me. I was about to answer when Jerrad I think came to our table and we all look at him.

"Hey you can walk. That's great improvement." I smirked.

"Luna you are going to pay for it." He growled.

"Oh ya?" 

"We are having PE next so it won't be a problem."

"It's going to be a problem if I were to cut it off before PE right?"

"I'm a football player."

"And I don't give any shit about you."

"Learn your place bitch."

"Oh please if I'm a bitch then what are you? My slave or my personal punching bag?" I removed Thadya's arm and gave him a reassuring smile and stood up.

The principle came and took Thadya away.

"I'll make your life here hell."

"How can my life be hell if I already made yours hell."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see very soon."

"You and your group better be careful." I stood directly in front of him and glare into his eyes.

"If I see you and your nasty little mutts around any of us then you will know the consequences. And don't worry it won't be pretty. You'll get a new makeover when it's done."

"As if you can you puny little human. You're so weak. No muscles at all. And for goddess sake you are a girl and we all know girls are useless." That's it. 

I kicked him where the sun don't shine. When he fell to the ground I judo-flipped him and kick his stomach hardly till he was thrown to the other side of the cafeteria wall. I could have sworn I heard lots of nasty cracks. The whole cafeteria's eyes are on me and that Jerrad kid. They even made way. I saw a pool of blood. When I reached him, I grabbed his neck and raise him off the ground until we were both at the same eye level.

"Do not ever underestimate a girl. We know more than we say, think more than we speak and notice more than you realize. And never underestimate the power of an extremely pissed off woman. We are more than you think we are. We are not weak. You disgust me," I said in a cold and dangerously low voice that I usually use before I torture those that are my enemy.

"See you are weak I didn't fight back because you are weak and girls are useless." That brat. I can feel my eyes turning to a dangerous silver. I kept silent and close my eyes.

"Awww no come backs. See what I mean." I let him go.

 I turn around to leave but I felt him hold a fork aiming for me. I snap my eyes open and turn around to grab his wrist that has the fork. I squeeze it and dug my nails. He kept screaming while I kept my emotionless face on. Slowly, a small pool of blood is on the floor. He yanked his wrist back and shifted to his wolf. Thank god the humans are at another cafeteria at the other side of the school. He jumped at me and I grabbed his neck without hesitation and hold it tightly. He scratched my hands and blood slowly poured down and after a few seconds, I let him go but I kicked his balls first. I can feel my eyes turn back to sea-green. Everyone was staring at me with wide eye. Terra, Grace and Emily came to my side and they praise me. Everything starts to blur. Damn it I shouldn't have attacked him when I'm still recovering. I excuse myself and went to the ladies room.

After that, I went to Paul and ask for a permission slip to go home. I told him I wasn't felling well. He knew why so he let my leave. I got into my car and left school.