Chapter 3

Raven leaned against a tree, while watching Lucy do some physical training. She was waiting for some messenger to report back to her.

"Raven, it is done." A voice suddenly calls out softly.

Without moving, Raven responded, "Is Lucy's friends distracted?"

"Yes. You should have at least 3 months before they find the real scent." The voice called out.

Raven smirked. "Perfect. 3 months is all I need."

"Anything else?"

"Report to me in 3 months when they are close."

"Of course." The owner of the voice disappeared within the shadows.

Raven continued to watch as Lucy struggled to do more push-ups. Raven will have a lot of work to do, in order to complete her plan.

...

Erza was angry, conflicted of herself. Those 5 mages managed to mix Lucy's scent, according to Natsu.

Lucy was their friend, their teammate, their family. Erza would never hurt her friends. Natsu and Gray thought the same. Happy was depressed, Lucy was his favorite, and Lucy was fun to tease. Now Lucy was gone. And she may be in trouble.

It had been 3 days since those mages jumbled Lucy's scent, and Erza was on a balcony, watching the sunset.

Yellow...the yellow color of the sunset reminded Erza of Lucy, and it was painful. Why was that? Lucy had never left Erza's mind. Her smile, her eyes, her hair...her voice. Why couldn't she get it out of her mind?

Lucy was a fun person to hang out with. She was fun to tease, to laugh with, to argue with, to talk to, to cry with...and it hurt. Not having Lucy by her side. Why did Erza feel his way?

Lucy...

Erza let a lone tear stream down her eyes. Why does it hurt so much? Why do I miss you so much? Why do I want to see again so badly? Lucy...please be okay.

Erza will have to continue her search again tomorrow. For now, she needs her sleep. She needs to sleep, and continue her search in full health.

...

"Erza!"

Erza turned and see Lucy running to her, smiling.

"Lucy." Erza smiled as she spread her arms.

Lucy ran into her arms and hugged her tightly.

"Hey Erza..." Lucy murmured.

"Hmm." Erza hummed while holding Lucy in her arms.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Erza pushed Lucy away, so she can lower herself and pressed her lips against Lucy's.

Erza pulled away and smiled at Lucy, who smiled back, and wrapped her arms around Erza's neck and brought her down for another kiss.

The second kiss lasted longer, and it was heavenly.

Erza woke up with a start. She looked around her surroundings. It was a dream.

She readied herself and barged into Natsu's and Gray's room and attacked them, causing them to wake up in the process.

"Get your ass up and get ready." Erza ordered.

Natsu and Gray shivered under her glaze and got ready in a jiffy.

Couple minutes later, the three mages were walking through a dirt path. Natsu and Gray were glaring at each other murderously while they walked. Erza was in deep thoughts about her dream.

It felt so real, Lucy was as beautiful as the sun...her lips felt real as well...she wanted to keep kissing her...wait...what?

Erza paused, realization struck her. Was she in love with Lucy?

Natsu and Gray noticed that Erza was no longer walking and decided to talk to her. Worst mistake ever. Erza punched them in face, as Erza was in turmoil.

It's all makes sense now....I...had always been in love with her...I had been jealous of other men when they talked to you...Lucy...please be okay, I'll save you.

Erza grabbed Natsu by his scarf, "Natsu. If you don't stop horsing around, I will skin you alive. So get you fu**king ass moving and find Lucy!" Erza snarled at Natsu with Murderous glaze.

Happy looked at Erza and jokingly spoke a remark, solely to lighten the mood. "Erza got a girls crush~"

It wasn't long before Erza punched the blue and held him by the tail. The blue cat had no clue to how much he was right. But the timing was wrong. The redheaded mage turned to the boys and glared at them menacingly.

"So do your fu**ing job!"

Natsu nodded his head at a fast pace and trembled under grip, sweating bullets.

Then Erza turned to Gray, "Gray, I suggest you do the same, you little piece of shit."

Gray trembled, and sweated bullets.

"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?" Erza shouted.

"AYE!" Natsu and Gray said in unison, hugging each other for dear life.

Erza gritted her teeth in anger. She needed to find Lucy. She wanted to hold her...

I'm sorry if this was short. But it will become more interesting, I promise. If you love erlu, check FF.net and read my stories. Same name, same title, it's all on there. I just need time to post them on here :D

Please, Tell me. Tell me your thoughts.