Bullies

Liu and I were walking to the bus stop and after a moment we got there and sat down. I had this feeling again, but now it burns, then a kid with his skateboard jumped in front of Liu and I "hey what the hell?!" I yelled at the kid. "Well well well, we have some new meat here, you know the new kids will have to pay a bus fee" the kid said, as he stood between his two friends, "my name is Randy, and these are my friends Keith and Troy" Randy had orange hair and freckles he looked like he was about my age. Keith was the tall and skinny one, about four inches taller than Randy and Troy was the short one. (I'm sorry, I'm not making him fat) I'm guessing they're a gang. Liu was ready to punch the lights outta Randy, but Randy pulled out his knife. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, I guess we're gonna have to do this the bad way" he pulled out Liu's wallet of his pocket, and I was enraged, "give back the damn wallet or else" I said so fucking angry "or else what" he replied. I took a fast step and punched him in the face, he tried to fight back with the knife and I just grabbed his wrist and snapped it backwards, causing it to break, he let go of his knife and fell to the ground screaming in pain, Keith charged at me but I quickly dodged and stabbed him on his shoulder, he also fell to the ground screaming in pain, Troy was trying to back up, but I just punched him in his stomach, and he fell to the ground puking. Liu and I saw the bus coming toward us, and we ran to school, we didn't dare to talk about it.