He was out of my life

After our first day of school mom greeted us at the door, I just walked by and Liu behind me. "How was your day?" She asked with a smile "uh, good" Liu said, "and you jeff?" Mom said, "it was a wonderful day" I said as I just smiled when I just turned my back to her. Liu and I were in my room, just talking until mom called me down. "Jeff! Come down here immediately!" "Coming" I said, as I walked down to the living room I saw my mom talking to a pair of police officers, my heart immediately stopped to see them here. "Jeff, these gentlemen said that you attacked a boy and his friends" she said "mom! It was them who started! They put there knifes on me and liu!" I said. "Jeff! One of them was stabbed! Stabbed son!" She said. I was speechless, until one of the officers talked "son, these three kids are injured, one of them was stabbed, another has a broken wrist and the last one has a big bruise on his stomach" I couldn't talk, "son, please call down your brother" the officer said. "He had nothing to do with this" I said knowing Liu wasn't the one who beated up those shit faces, "Well then we'll take you" the officer said, "WAIT!" Liu said, he was holding a knife, the officers saw him and pointed there guns on him, "I was the one who beated up those little punks! I have the marks to prove it" he said, he pulled up his sleeves showing cuts on his arms, I bet he cut them there. "Take me instead" he said, I was shocked, he dropped the knife and the police officers were taking him, "wait Liu, tell them! Tell them it was me! I was the one who beat up those kids!" I said trying not to cry, but failed at his words, "heh, lil' bro is trying to blame himself for what I did... well officers take me away" and they took Liu out of my life, "Liu wait!!!" I yelled trying to go after them but my dad just grabbed me by my shoulders, I just stood there crying, not Liu, the only person who understood me in this fucking world.