Prologue

Y/n's POV
My 17 year old self, walked into the apartment we shared with Ally with flowers, for the both of them, chocolates for Dinah and Nutella for for Lauren, it was our anniversary and I was there to surprise them. I had written a letter for each of them and they were in my back pocket. That was when I heard it.

Moaning and panting. It was coming from the room we shared.

I thought they were just having fun with themselves like they sometimes did when I wasn't around. I was getting turned on by hearing their moans so I decided to go to their room and join in.

I set the gifts down and walked towards their room. I opened the door and what I saw made me feel all types of emotions. Pissed, sad, confused, upset.

My girlfriends were in bed fucking Luis Santos, Lauren's old high school friend and some football player Dinah met a few weeks back. I think his name was Soap.

"What the fuck is this?!" I shouted loudly.

"Y/n!" Dinah shouted as she shoved Soap off of her, Lauren did the same to Luis and both of my girlfriends stared at me with wide eyes.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me! On our anniversary no less!"

"Uh, maybe we should go," Soap said as he stood up and grabbed his clothes from the floor.

"Yeah, I've got a thing," Luis said as he followed suit.

"Don't fucking bother. Stay here and finish up. Because I'm gone," I shook my head, turning around. I walked towards the door.

"Y/n! Wait! Baby, please!" Dinah shouted.

"Save it, Dinah Jane. I hope you and Lauren had fun fucking with my heart," I walked out of the room and slammed the door behind me.

I walked towards the front door and left, leaving my ex girlfriends behind with their fuck boys.

That was the last time I had ever saw them.

********
This is probably a really shitty start. But I promise it will get better. I'll be updating the first chapter today so stay tuned! Please read. I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to comment and vote!