1.

4 Years Later...
You At The Top
Y/n's POV
My limo pulled up to the carpet for the VMAs in Madison Square Garden. There was cameras flashing and loud cheering and talking from outside the limo.

Kylie grabbed my hand as I looked at Scooter, my manager.

"So you and Kylie will walk out there. Smile. Take some pictures and then you've got an interview with Chelsea Briggs, then after Chelsea you've got a CleverNews interview. Then you'll be escorted inside and to your seat, get it?" Scooter said.

"Got it," I nodded my head once.

"Good, get out there," Scooter opened the limo door. I allowed Kylie to exit first.

The cheering outside and the clicks of cameras were louder. I climbed out after Kylie and the flashes went off quicker.

I placed a hand on the small of Kylie's back and led her along the carpet. We stopped in the middle of the carpet and posed for pictures.

We were both wearing white. Kylie was wearing a white dress that had a bunch of designed holes in it and heels. I wore white skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, a creamish white jacket and some chains, with my white converses.

"Y/n! Kylie! Is it true you guys are dating?!"

For the first picture, I placed my hand on Kylie's butt and she turned to her side and leaned closer to me. She smiled softly.

"How long have you been going out?!"

"Is Y/n good in bed?!"

For the next picture Kylie stepped slightly in front of me, I placed a hand on her waist and one in my pocket. She leaned her head against mine. She smiled softly and I did a small smirk.

"Are you guys happy?!"

"Okay, come on, Y/n, time for your interview with Chelsea

"Okay, come on, Y/n, time for your interview with Chelsea."

Scooter dragged me towards Chelsea Briggs but I froze before we could get close to her.