2.

Watch The Video To Understand the Performance!
Lauren's POV
Dinah and I sat beside each other at the award show. We sat two rows behind Y/n and Kylie Jenner. We watched them as Y/n would speak to Kylie in her ear, and Kylie would laugh obnoxiously.

I was filled with jealously as we watched our ex boyfriend be cute with someone who wasn't us. Dinah squeezed my hand, and I knew she was just as jealous as I was.

Y/n then stood up and walked away from Kylie, much to my relief because I was certain Dinah was ready to leap across the rows and beat that fake bitch to a pulp.

Y/n was going to be performing tonight. Dinah and I planned on sneaking into his dressing room after his performance and apologizing to him. We hoped he would forgive us. And if he didn't, well, we had ways that might make him change his mind.

"He's starring in the movie, Central Intelligence. Give it up for Kevin Hart!"

Kevin Hart ran onto the stage and everyone began cheering, including the girls and I.

"This next artist is literally one of my closest friends! He's like a second son to me. He's the type of artist who leaves people wanting more. Give it up for my boy, Y/n!"

The entire place went insane as the lights dimmed on Kevin and shined on the center of the main stage, where a circle type stage thing was on it.

There stood Y/n and two of his back up dancers. Y/n was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a black sweatshirt and a black beanie. He was hooked up to some type of chord thing and he was wearing a head set.

The crowd went crazy as Y/n started singing, his voice was smooth and velvety. The circle thing he and his back up dancers were standing on was spinning around, allowing Y/n to be seen by the entire audience.

(Verse 1)
Here we are all alone in this room (oh)
And girl I know where to start and what we're gonna do (yeah)
I'll take my time we'll be all night girl
So get ready babe I got plans for me and you

Y/n got down on one knee, and clapped his hand over his head. Then he went down to the ground and began grinding on the ground.

It ain't my first time but babygirl we can pretend,

He sat down as the circle thing, tilted slightly.

Hey let's bump and grind girl tonight we'll never end

He sat up, his hands went behind him as he leaned up, he began grinding the air. The entire audience began cheering, including the girls and I.

[Chorus:]
Let me take you down
I really wanna take you down

He moved his hand, switching from one hand to another as he grind the air, a smile on his face at the screaming fans.

And show you what I'm about

Y/n climbed up the thing a little, and then began grinding again.

Can I take you now?
Your body body oh

Y/n stood up, then sat back down.

Your body body up and down

The backup dancers stood up and did their grinding thing.