Astraphobia❀

Natsu❀

Wendy and I were talking in the living room, Charle on her arm and Happy on mine.

"What should we do Wendy?" Wendy was sweating bullets.

"Why is Lucy acting like that?" I shrugged, a saddening expression overruling my worried one.

"I don't know." Wendy was about to say something when a knock on the door sounded.

I walked to the door, opening it. I was shocked, it pounced into my arms, crying, "Lucy,"

I hugged her tight, caressing her hair gently. "Lucy, what's wrong?" Wendy asked, rubbing Lucy's back gently.

"M-my mom. She doesn't have much longer to live," My grip around Lucy tightened.

"Is this the reason for the upsetting mood?" It came out of my mouth as softly as it could.

"Mhm," Her crying stopped, and she sat on the couch, Wendy and I listening to everything she said.

"I feel lost," Her hands fumbled into a knotted mess.

"I'm going to beat that Angel up!" Wendy's fist pounded into her other one, making her knuckled crack.

"What do I do Natsu?" She looked up at me, her eyes red and puffy.

"We fight," I grabbed her hand.

"Everyone else is upset for you," I started, "And we all miss the Lucy we knew," She nodded.

"Can I stay here for the night?" Wendy jumped up and down.

"Yes! I'll go get my bedroom set up," Wendy's eyes met mine, "Go get Lucy an over-sized shirt," I nodded, getting up. I released my hand from Lucy's, walking into my room for a shirt.

"Here ya go Luce," She smiled, and walked to the restroom.

I walked into Wendy's room, "Wendy, we need to find Lucy."

"Natsu, Lucy's already here," I face palmed.

"That's not what I meant," I flicked her forehead gently, "We need to cheer Lucy up, and bring back the real her!"

"Ohhh," Wendy's head bobbed up and down.

"Let's do it!" Wendy and I's fists collided.

Lucy came in, my shirt going to her mid-thighs.

"Alright Lucy," Wendy smiled, "It's time to bring back the real you." Wendy smiled, patting the spot next to her on the bed.

Lucy sat down, watching as I sat on the other side of her.

'Let's make the Queen rise once again, shall we?'