Astraphobia❀

Natsu❀

Lucy sat there, her eyes widening. I was about to stand up and pull her into my chest but...Lucy slapped Angel.

"If you don't give me those earmuffs, I'll have to take them by force!" Tears streamed down her face.

"You bitch!" Levy walked over to Lucy, grabbing her shoulder.

"Get behind me," Lucy stumbled around, eventually making it behind Levy.

Levy stood there, glaring at Angel, "Do you need me to put you in your place? Cuz I've been ready," She grinned, cracking her knuckles.

"L-levy!" Erza stood in between Jellal and Gray, watching the scene unfold.

"Don't act all tough, you're small," Angel cackled, rolling her eyes.

Levy lost it. She punched Angel in the face, kneeing her in the stomach, "You're one sick bitch," Levy smooshed her foot into Angel's face, rubbing her boots all over it while Angel was stuck on the floor.

"Levy!" Gajeel grabbed her arm, gently pulling her off of Angel.

"You're just sick Angel!" Lucy shook her head, wiping her tears away.

"I need to go make a call," She walked off, phone in hand, trying to take deep breaths.

"It's been a long day," Jellal shook his head, sitting down.

Angel stood up, rubbing her cheek. She took the earmuffs, and held them out to us. We all stood there, eyeing the earmuffs.

"If the bitch needs them so much then take them!" Angel spat, shoving It into my hands.

Gray shook his head, sitting down in front of his food, a shadow cast over her eyes, "Don't tell me the Queen has fallen yet again,"

"That won't happen again," Juvia smiled, sitting next to Gray.

"She's stronger than she appears," She put her hand in his, smiling.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

I sighed, eyeing my cell phone on the counter, "Should I call her?"

"Aye!" Happy chirped from his cage.

I slowly stood from my chair, walking to my room.  I changed into some joggers, not bothering to wear any shirt. My hand slid over my phone, dialing Lucy's number.

"H-hello?" Lucy answered, sadness evident in her voice.

"Lucy,"

"N-natsu....my mom's dead!" She cried, some sobs coming through the phone.

"Lucy, where are you right now?" I asked her, trying to stay calm.

"My house,"

"Where's your Grandma?"

"S-she's at her friend's house," Lucy stuttered,

"Do you need anything?"

Lucy's voice wavered, "I could really use my friends,"

"Say no more, we're on our way," I hung up the phone, calling everyone else in a group call.

"The Queen has summoned us,"