Bun-boy

Running, Running, I can't stop. A Rogue is following, they always do. They can sense the control I have over my power and my strength, they think I'm an alpha; what they don't acknowledge is that I'm a SOLO. Always have been always will be. Having a sudden stop, I can smell the Cristal clear air, I love how it smells after it rains it gives me a sense of triggering strength. It is chilly by the fact that I can fell the chills going straight up my arms and the energy going up my veins.

The Rogue is close I feel the vibe that's giving off, it's getting tired but it won't give up. I stand behind a tree, just in case they come around and I can scare them off. Passing a couple of minutes I hear turf scruff under a surface, they are getting closer, and closer. They run right pass the tree and I jump and assault, they let out a huff and growl, but they know best now not to growl at a SOLO.

The fella was around my age, he has soft eyes and a small man-bun, crusty clothing but well enough to last a couple of years. He's trying to get out of my hold.He is bigger than me but I'm definitely stronger.

"STOP" i didn't mean it to come out rough and shallow. Just by looking him straight into his eye I knew he feared me.

Letting go and getting up was easy but damn the boy was tall. Grabbing him by the collar and pulling him to my height.

"What do you want, I know you've been around for hours" I needed answers and I needed them now.

"I-I'm just looking for an Alpha" I can see his fear, I slowly let go.

"I'm a SOLO" he better back away, even dough I had this strange feeling that I should protect him.

What was I thinking, I'm just like them. But I'm not one of them. I had to get away, now. Turning around and walking away, not looking back once.

"Please, I don't even know what's happening around anymore, I don't even know why I got kicked out of my pack, My alpha tried to kill me but I ran away, please help me" His voice was cracking all the way with fear, just like mine when I was helpless.

"Look kid get out of here, don't follow me it won't give you any good" Not turning around but I can feel the steam that his eyes where sending straight into back.

"Please, I have nowhere to go" I've never given condolence against anyone before but he, he was different and it scared the hell out of me.

XXX

"So, do you know what's happening" I just let him follow me, I don't care if anything happens it's his problem not mine.

"No" lies. Well not really I knew something's not much but the basic, it's better for him not to know.

"Lately my pack was going crazy, members where dying every day,no one knew what was happening" I could tell that he was visibly replaying what he saw.

"Nice" ugh I need to head back.

"How come you where around our territory so much? I've seen you a couple of times" Can this kid shut his mouth for once.

"Look, I'm a SOLO, don't question me" get the vive dude.

"Just answer one question, please and I'll leave you alone" alone? Mhh.

"Shoot"

"I know you where around our territory even before all of this; did you know what was going to happen?" Did I?

"Not exactly, I had my feelings but I didn't know when. They are trying to get rid of lower packs" They as in the Murphy's, they are a pack trying to take power but the board won't let their Alpha be in the association, so they are trying to show who they are and how much power they have. They won't get far, but who knows. Maybe the King might send justice against the Murphy's.

"They?"

"You said one question" I'm pissed and he knows it.

I'm walking straight down the dirty old road. I'm heading to the place I've called home since I was ten. That's when I left everything behind. My dad was the Alpha and then my mom came around as the Alpha of another pack; they got married and became one of the top five packs in America, still are. The time was coming. I was the oldest out of my four siblings which meant I would be the next Alpha. I didn't want to be a leader, I didn't want to be in charge of people on what they did from the second they were born until they held their last breath. The pack use to hold a yearly ceremony where they marked whom joined the pack. I knew it was coming , so I left; I didn't want to be part of the pack, so at the age of ten I ran away. My uncle Jim was the Beta and he knew where I was heading, he understood why I didn't want to be there so he helped me build a home and helped me until I could take my own responsibilities. I haven't seen anyone from the pack for nine years and I haven't see Jim for the past four years, He sends me money every month; It's not exactly much so I have a small job in town at a small cafe.Rosalyn's café.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you would like to read the next chapter give feed-back or even vote, I would love to hear your thoughts.

-Peace out Lorax:)