Cool like a cucumber

"we never mentioned our names, I'm River" we were getting closer to home. I'm not exactly sure if i should trust this fella. There was a couple of strings of hair that were loose, he took out his bun
and built it up again.

" I'm being forward here but, I like bun-boy instead"cool?cool as a cucumber.

"Absolutely not!" letting go a dark scoff.

"Well to bad, now; how can I make sure you won't betray me?should i trust you?"Honestly not the grates thing to say but Something inside of me what's to trust him, He reminds me of Theo aka my childhood best friend, how is he?

"Well i got no where to call home, My family is dead and my Alpha wants me dead, not sure why though. I trust you, so..." I feel like he the most innocent guy I've ever meet to a point that it hurts, how can someone be so pure an- shit well completely opposite from from what I am.

"It's getting late, I'll take us to my place. If you dare to tell anyone about me or where bouts I am, I will personally enjoy shoving my foot so far up your ass that you will not live a day to see a pu-"

"That's deep...like.... the ocean" I let out a quiet laugh.

"Hold up I'm not done"

"Continue then"

"I'll kill you slowly but smoothly, don't tempt me"I'm pretty sure I've killed more people that I can count.

"Let's shake on it"sticking out his hand.

"Let's do this" extending my hand,ready to grad his but a couple seconds before I can reach he yeet's out .

"Mother f-Rodger" while he's dying from the fact that he can't breath I let out a sight.

"Bun-boy"

Barely coming out with a word He says,
"Sweetie"

XXXXXXXX
Feed back?
Vote?
You do you,
I do me.
-Loraxfor