Dracule Mihawk

Staring menacingly into your own (e/c) orbs, was none other than...

Dracule Mihawk

'This can NOT be happening... It just CAN'T be,' you thought as your (e/c) orbs met Mihawk's piercing yellow gaze.

'What on Earth is a warlord doing here, and WHY was he chasing me,' you screamed in your mind, wanting to cry because of your horrid luck.

"Don't be alarmed my dear ______. I will not harm you...much."

'M-MUCH?!"

While sitting there, processing what he had just said, Mihawk had jumped off of the branch he was residing on, landing in front of you, his jacket ruffling from the flow of air. Snapping out of your thoughts, you began to scoot away slowly, doing what little you could to get as much distance between you and the swordsman. However, it proved ineffective since all he had to do was take one more step and he was practically on top of you. Shaking, you blushed at the position you were in; sitting up on the ground, you were more or less in between Mihawk's legs. You averted your gaze, unable to take it, the situation becoming a bit too much for you to handle.

"You're awfully quiet my dear _______... Shall I change that," Mihawk rumbled as he was suddenly upon you, gazing into your eyes as your back was now on the ground. You were trapped beneath him as he just towered over you on all fours, the tip of his nose just barely brushing against yours, your shuddering breaths mixed with his steady ones. You were internally screaming, your face as red as a tomato from such a close proximity with Mihawk, his words alone making you panic.

'This... This is how I'm going to die. Death by embarrassment... Who knew that's how I'd go out... I always that I'd die from a(n) (item to your left) crashing into my head... Or from Chopper's cuteness... He is super adorable after all, the precious lil cinnamon roll~ ... WAIT! AUGH! I'M GETTING OFF TOPIC,' you mentally scolded yourself, remembering the situation you were currently in. You focused back onto Mihawk, only to find yourself looking at a tree; his head was lowered, his hair being most visible to you.

"W-w-what are you- EEEEK," you squealed loudly as you felt something wet against your neck. Apparently Mihawk had begun to give your neck some attention, kissing and licking at it tenderly, using this as his method to get some noise out of you. To his satisfaction, it was working; you had begun to squeak and squeal quietly, squirming slightly beneath him, the foreign feeling making you uncomfortable. Eventually he reached a spot that got him the noise he had wanted to hear most from you; a low moan that rumbled through your chest and past your lips, it being impossible for you to hold back. You could feel his soft lips form a smirk against your skin as he began to softly nibble the tender area, generating more soft moans from your form. Blushing intensely from the feeling that had become quite pleasurable, you tried to get your train of thought back on track. There is a large man on top of you right now, a very handsome one, but still one you do not know much about. Zoro had spoken about him before, but you weren't too interested.

"A-ah~"

You're thought process was interrupted as Mihawk had begun to suck on the sensitive skin of your neck, marking you as you once again moaned against your better judgement. Control of your body fading, you forced yourself to ask Mihawk the question that was burning in your mind.

"W-why...why are you d-doing...doing this?"

After that simple question past your lips, you could feel Mihawk pause, obviously thinking about the question you had just presented to him.

"______... I would have thought the letters made my motives here quite clear..."

You froze, your face beginning to pale as Mihawk moved his head back up, his nose brushing against yours as he locked eyes with you.

"L..L-letters... Y-you...you wrote th...wrote those letters..?"

Your face's color did a 180 as it went from pale white to scarlet red, fully taking in the information given. Dracule Mihawk, the Dracule Mihawk, had sent you those letters, and just thinking about that fact was enough to make you want to faint, it almost being too much for you to handle. His breath rushed over your lips, seemingly impatient, as if he was waiting for you to say something else, perhaps a comment about the letters.

"Hmm," Mihawk hummed as his gaze lowered, looking at your soft lips as they kept opening and closing, you trying to think of something to say, but couldn't. Licking his lips slowly, Mihawk was done waiting; he wanted you, and he wanted you now. He brought a hand to the back of your head and lightly grabbed onto your (h/c) hair, pushing your face towards his. Eyes widening, you felt Mihawk's rough lips against yours, involuntarily shuddering as he nipped at your lips, it feeling oddly pleasant. Pulling you closer, Mihawk deepened the kiss and with his free hand began to rub circles on your hips, causing a low moan to once again escape from your lips.

'Oh glob, OH GLOB! HE'S KISSING ME! DRACULE MIHAWK IS KISSING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Wow, his lips are pretty rough, but they feel amazing~ GAH! NO! BAD _______, BAD! Stop thinking about how great his lips feel on mine, or how his beautifully sculpted body is pressing so wonderfully against my own, or how his golden gaze piercing through my very soul made me want to melt...'

'...'

'Sh*t,' you thought as you realized you were enjoying this way too much to be able to fend him off. It just felt so right! Without another thought, your arms wound around his neck, effectively pulling him closer so that you could deepen the kiss even more so. You could feel Mihawk's surprise as you returned his gesture, he then smirking into the kiss as he decided to take it up a notch, licking your bottom lip, causing a small moan to slip past your lips. Taking the opportunity, Mihawk slipped his tongue past your lips to explore his new territory, your own tongue welcoming him warmly as it danced with his. Sadly enough though, oxygen decided to ruin the moment by growing in need of your and Mihawk's attention, forcing the both of you two separate your lips. Panting heavily, you looked at Mihawk as he smirked while looking down at you.

"_______... I must implore you to come with me somewhere more...private," Mihawk said, grinning deviously as he kissed you once more and helped you up as he stood up.

"I very much want to finish what we've started, but a place like this is not suitable for such things."

Unable to say much, too entranced by Mihawk's eyes as well as in a daze from the kiss, you merely nodded, agreeing to go along with his plan. He also knew that you were still exhausted from the chase, so he simply picked you up, bridal style, and carried you away and towards his ship. Away from the forest, the island, and your friends, yet you could do very little, as you had succumbed to Mihawk's will and only could think about how much you wanted him.

"I will use all the power I have to keep you as my own. You can never leave me."

END

_________________________________________

Author's Note~

Ah, finally done with Mihawk's chapter! ;w; )/ I hope it was good and that he didn't seem OOC or anything.... Oddly enough I had some trouble writing this chapter, though I originally thought it'd be easier for me... :/ Guess not...

OH WELL! >w< I think this one is the second longest, but I'm not sure... o3o

Also, SUPER IMPORTANT announcement thing!

Two things actually:

1) If I were to do a ONE PIECE X Reader thing, would you guys read it?

2) I have another story that I'm writing, so for any Zoro fans, or just anyone who would like to... Could you perhaps check it out..? ;w; It's my baby that I really want to continue with, but I need some support to help me know that it's not all in vain... ;w;

Here's the link to the story ----> https://www.wattpad.com/story/77819815-roronoa-zoro-x-oc-a-non-mutual-rivalry

Other than that, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! >w<)/

And make sure to comment! owo