Chapter 6

"Good morning, Sunshine!" Someone chirped happily in my ear, making me groan. I rolled over to face Henley, was was sitting beside me, still in her pyjamas.

"Hey. What time is it and did you bring me coffee." I asked while yawning. She laughed and handed me a mug with steam rising from it. I flashed a smile of gratitude and took a sip. "Do we know when the FBI will be here?" I questioned.

"Around 10-ish." She replied grabbing my hands and pulling me out of the bed. "Let's get you ready!"
-
After a hot shower and Henley poking me with her evil makeup tools, I was ready. I had on a black long sleeved sweater with red skinny jeans and my black combat boots. Henley also decided to put my hair in two fishtail braids.

"Why do I give your permission to do this to me all the time?" I whined an hour and a half later.

"Well, I would say it's because you love me." She smirked and pulled me into a hug. "By the way, are you okay? You know, about last night?" She asked, bringing my thoughts back to what I was trying to forget.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just waiting for this whole thing to be over." I explained. "Is he even here?"

"Yup, he came back early this morning." Henley replied walking to the door. "Let me grab a jacket and I'll be back." She said and disappeared.

"Hen, I'm going downstairs!" I called as I made my way to the stairs. I was halfway down, when I noticed the FBI agents with their guns pointed at the boys. One of them noticed and pointed their gun at me.

"Howdy boys!" I joked and lazily put my hands up. "I didn't realize the FBI was such a big fan of us!" I exclaimed sarcastically. Henley came down the stairs and more agents turned their guns towards us.

"Oh my!" Henley said putting her hands up. "Would someone care to help us with our bags?" She smirked and walked down the stairs as the agents pulled us along. My eyes caught Daniel's and I couldn't look away. They were red and puffy with dark circles under them. I continued looking at him until an agent roughly pushed me to continue, making me fall.

"Hey buddy, calm the fûck down!" Danny said and tried to make his way to me but was held back by another agent.

"It's okay, I'm fine, Danny." I huffed as I stood back up, with no help from the agent escorting me, I might add. I should file a complaint. We continued to walk in a single file line all the way through the lobby. Once people recognized us, they started clapping and cheering. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't asked to marry some people. Seeing how many people knew our names, made me smirk all the way to the cop car.

"You boys do know that this is making us even more famous then we already are right?" I asked the agent in the driver's seat. He scowled and muttered something under his breath just as Danny and Jack were put in the car. Surprise, surprise, Daniel was next to me. I turned my head and just watched the scenery pass by. The ride was silent until Danny tapped my shoulder.

"Look I'm sorry for not answering last night, my phone was off." I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Don't worry, I don't really care." Liar, you do care. Jack snickered at my comment. I turned back to the window and left it at that. The busy streets of Vegas were filled with all sorts of people, the drunk ones, the gamblers, the brides-to-be dressing like hookers, and none of them have a care in the world. We came up to a police station and the car stopped.