Chapter 0

Universe 6.......a planet is under attack space ships.

"This is firo we have the enemy ship in range

"This is firo we have the enemy ship in range."
"Good let's take this guy down!".

" oh yeah they want to play let

" oh yeah they want to play let....." A richu said but was intruped.

"No.........ill Handel this.....open the deck I'm going out"

A red fox walks out on the nose of the ship.

"Oh my gosh.......its him......Champa......the strongest....... Being of excistance." The pilots whispers.

On the ship protecting the planet a white dog in a commander suite comes to the bridge.

"You monster......you killed my wife and took my child away....your going to pay for this!, fire the main cannon !" He said.

A giant laser blast out the cannon and is coming towards champa.

Champa puts his paw up and blocks the attack after the smoke clears.the commander and all his fighters are shocked.

Champa shoots out a wave of energy and destroys some of the ships and fighters.

"I have no time for this get out of my sight!" Champa rases his paw and summoned a red energy ball that grew in great size..

The commander saw this and orders his space fighters to shoot it but the lasers had no affect.

Champa laughs "you foolish dog I'm only doing what's best for your son I rule 7 of the 12 universes and this will make 8.....you have pissed me off for the last time king.......but don't be upset your son is moments away from becoming a prince.........actually..... Right now!"

Champa throws his attacks and it comes hurtling to the ship.

"Your Highness what do we do!" A gaurd asked who was scared.

"There's nothing we can do.......but one day.......Champa will be out matched and will be defeated.....and my son.......I hope that he will learn the truth about Champa........I hope he will protect the universe....... Gentleman..... Its been a honer being your king......goodbye." He said.

The energy ball destroys the king and kept going to the planet.....it sinks in and lights come flashing out and the planet and all the people..... Were all dead.

"Soon I will be ruller of all 12 universe's and no one will ever stop me.......tell the young prince that.....he now rules this universe and I'll train him myself." Champa said.