Chapter 26

"Fight Beerus?" Naith asked.

"Yes even though it's impossible for anyone to beat Beerus because of his power you will still battle him." light explains.

Everyone was outside the battle grounds.

"Wow I'm so excited." Naith said.

"I know you are." Jinxs said.

"So it was a tie between you and jinxs." crash said.

"Yeah I'm so proud with Naith he's geting stronger " Jinxs said.

Just then light , Beerus, and Gigi walked up to the along with that blue hooded charater and another blue dog.

"Hey guys what's up?" Naith asked.

"Nothing much I wanted to introduce you to my step dad and brother."Gigi said.

"Hi my name is Jack gigi's father and no im no longer with my wife she's with the ruler of universe 5 now." Jack said.

"And this is Black my step brother....ruler of universe 10." Gigi said.

He takes his hood off to reveal himself.

"Hey what's up?" Black said.

"Awesome your the ruler of universe 10?" Naith asked.

"Yes I was here to see my step sis for a few days im returning to my universe today." black said. 

"Hey black how's my sister is she doing good as a guide?" light asked.

"Well...." Black was explains but was intrupted by a green light

The light faded and a green mew was flying increadably fast Toward them.

"Out of my way, out of my way, OUT OF MY WAY!!" she said as she ran through the gang knocking Black into a near by fountain

"Oh my goodness where's black is he hear?" she asked.

Everyone pointed at the fountin black now soaking wet gets out.

"Oh I'm so so sorry are you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah im fine this is the 1000th time this week you've done this." Black said.

"Sorry....but it's time for us to go beside frost really miss you. You know your girl freind ." she said.

Blue blushed.

"This is my sister sunlight she's new on the job but she tries her best." light introduced.

"You have a girl freind?!" Gigi asked dieing to know who.

"Her name is frost she's very cute you'll see her when I come for another visit." black said.

"You must be Jinxs nice to meet you" Jack said as him and Jinxs shook paws.

"Hi." Jinxs said.

"I'm sure you'll take good care of my daughter" Jack said.

"DAD!?" Gigi screams embarrassed.

"Of course I'll take care of her I care for everyone she's my BFF" Jinxs said happily not really understanding the message.

After a small gathering at Beerus house it was time for black and the others to leave.

(AanshiArruk will tell u more about the gathering where ash and his sister's meet there grandfather and they all have a fun time picing on the girls  crushes.)

"I guess this is goodbye but we'll see each really soon." blue said as he gave her a big hug.

"Gigi....I'm glad you were able to learn the truth....I'll see you later." Jack said.

Gigi gave him a hug and they all gatherd to see the 3 leave.

"So long sis try not to knock Back into another fountain." light said.

"I'll try!" sunlight said.

A green ball forms around black and jack and in seconds they blasted off into hyper space and they were gone.

Later that evening everyone was going home crash caught up to viola.

"Hey viola wait up!" crash called.

"Oh hey crash what's up?" she asked.

"Um sorry about earlier" he blushed.

"Oh.....that....no it was my fault..." she blushed madly.

"Um anyway I have something for you." crash said as he pulled out a box and viola opens it.

It was a bracelet.

"My father gave that to my mother....they were partners in a similar chalenges we did.

Then my mom gave it to me, so now I'm giveing it to you cause we're pals I hope you'll like it now when you have children of your own one day you can pass it on to them." crash said.

"Wow crash I don't know what to say."viola said as she blushed.

Viola puts the bracelet on her arm.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Yes I love it." she said.

"Great I'm happy you loved it." crash said.

After they went there separate ways Crash was thinking about what happens earlier.
Flash back
During the party Gigi had crash and viola were
outside in the bench just talking....as they were
watching tv both Crash and viola acidently touched noses.

"Mff....um oops" Crash said blushing brightly.

Same for viola.

End of flash back.

"Ugh yeah I'm glad you like it." Crash said nervously blushing.

"Thanks crash I really love it." viola said as she gave him a hug.

Mean while in universe 5.

On a green planet.

Watching the planet in space was Ballade Prince of Destruction. Along with his new girlfriend Xena.

"What repulsive idiots, If there's one thing I hate it's not geting what I want." Ballade said as he aims his paw at the planet then snaps his fingers and the planet exploads.

"You know it's cute when your mad." xena flirted.

"Heh well I find it attractive when you talk in that evil tone of yours and that evil laughter man that's hot." Ballade said.

"Well lover boy I think you deserve a huge-"

Sorry love birds but for the sake of all life let's wrap this up I'm pretty sure no body wants to see you two make out to oblivion.

"Ugh fine just so you know your lucky your my creator."

"So did universe's 1 and 3 decide to join?" she asked .

"Yep we need 4 more to join us and my plan will be set I can't wait." Ballade said.

"Me either." xena said

"Oh this is going to be fun" Ballade said with an
Evil smile.

(Ballade is half German shepherd but has flopy ears.)