Chapter 18

Everyone got up and prepares for the trial once ready the five teams got themselves ready and was on the ship.

After an a while the gang flies to the ocean planet called tarta a planet made of only water.

They land on a landing pad.

"Ok students off the ship ." light said.

All the students walked off the ship and were amazed.

All they saw was the ocean no land nor islands.

Light and Beerus leads them to an elevator and activates it and the ground they were standing on was giveing down.

"Everyone welcome to your second trial....the trial of power this trial will focus on your strengths and weaknesses..."light was interrupted by munching noises. Everyone looked to see Beerus eating a large box of cookies.

"Um Beerus what's that your eating?" light asked.

"I'm not really sure but there very good crystal made them for me and there Delicious what are they called?" he asked while stuffing more in his mouth.

"Cookies." crystal replied.

"Let me get one" light happily grabs a heart shaped one with jelly inside and takes a bite.

"Oh my stars this is so good this jelly in the cookie is wonderful!" light said.

"Hey I wanted that one!" Beerus yelled.

"There's another one in the box Beerus learn to share." light said.

Beerus found another one and tries it.

"Wow this is wonderful I wish I could wake up to her every morning to her cooking!" Beerus said as be happily ate another cookie.

All the students snikers at what he said.

"Really Beerus?" light asked with a sly smile on his face.

"Why of course, her cooking is quite wonderful." Beerus said.

Everyone was laughing and crystal was blushing.

"Well Beerus she is an adult and she's also single." viola joked.

"What dose that.....ugh what I didint mean it like...ugh forget it." Beerus finally realised what he said.

"You sure Beerus?" light joked.

"Just continue the lesson light!" Beerus scolded.

"Ok....Ok 'heh' so anyway your goal is to work with your partners and over come the challenges in this trial." light said.

They finally made it to the bottom and saw that they were under wetter and five doors were in front of them.

"You and your partner will follow down the path and will face many challenges that you must over come." Light explains.

"I wonder what they are?" Jinxs asked.

"I bet were going to fight combat robots." Naith said.

"Oh man I'm totally pumped for this." Ash excitedly said.

"Hmm doubt it won't be that hard."

"I have potions to help us out." Gigi said.

"No potions that's cheating!" Beerus said sternly.

"Um....ok." Gigi said.

"Heh this will be easy I'm sure were going to win this." skull said.

Just in case you for got skull is a girl and a miltank but her real name is Athena.