023 | YAMAGUCHI TADASHI

one shot is titled— LOCKED INedited: 07/20/2020

one shot is titledLOCKED IN
edited: 07/20/2020

You stared at the front gates of Karasuno, feeling nostalgic. You took a step inside the school and inhaled the fresh air in Miyagi, unlike the polluted air in Tokyo, which you were quite in terms now.

Your tresses swayed with the every blow of the spring wind, the sakura petals also swaying along side your hair. The freshman's gawked on the third year, feeling their cheeks heating up, the colors of their cheeks turning from pink to red. You were quite used to it anyways, ever since you learned how to use cosmetics from your friend Rika back in Tokyo, but she moved back to Korea.

You walked to the Third-Year's hallways, your footsteps only heard in the silent halls as you were already late for class. You took in a deep breath before politely knocking on the door and slid it open.

"I'm sorry I'm late, sensei!" You bowed 90 degrees, your sensei could only laugh at the sight.

"It's fine (L/n)-san, you are a transferee after all," the teacher offered a hand for you as you took it in gratitude and stood up.

"Thank you," you mumbled and turned to face your new classmates.

"Please introduce yourself," he smiled standing by your side.

I hate introducing myself, but whatever, it's what I've been doing ever since nursery. "H-Hi! M-my... name is (F/n) (L-L/n)! N..Nice to m-meet you all!" You stammered, feeling shy and lowered down your head at your new classmate's gaze.

"Okay, any questions for her?"

A long hand threw up in the air, the students turning around to gasp. As well as their teacher. They weren't expecting their very cranky, and smart student to ask a question to their new classmate.

Kei stood up, fixing his glasses and pointed to Tadashi. "(F/n)-chan, Yamaguchi is there," Before he sat back down and glanced at the bright sky.

Your sensei, and your new classmates frowned, their gazes shifting from Kei, Tadashi, then back to you.

You gulped, hearing that name.

Tadashi sent Kei a glare. "How are you?" He asked bitterly, full of venom.

Before you could answer, your sensei cleared his throat and pointed a seat.

All that you could do was nod your head and sit at the assigned seat their sensei had came up with.

The next day, when the whole Volleyball Men's club knew of your arrival, they quickly headed out to your classroom.

"(F/n)-chan! It's nice to see you again!" Shōyō hollered, looking at you with big, curious brown eyes. He inspected your face, finding it shiny and then poked your cheeks, giggling at how soft it is. They still haven't changed at all. You gave the boy a grin and ruffled his hair tied up in a man-bun.

"(F/n)-san," Tobio bowed.

"It's nice to be back," you mumbled, chatting with the duo on what you missed during the days you weren't in Karasuno. Tadashi kept an eye on you, observing your every features.

"Yamaguchi," Kei chimmed.

The said boy turned around. "Hm?"

"I can sense you're being a Yandere right now. Please stop the murderous intent," Kei pointed to the freak duo and wore his headphones again.

Somehow, Kei, Shōyō, and Tobio had convinced you to be Yachi's helper as their assistant manager. Although the topic with Tadashi was sensitive, and as much as possible, you want to avoid him, you can't really reject your friends offers.

Thanks to the trio, a.k.a Shōyō, Tobio, and Yachi, You and Tadashi were trapped inside the storage room as the green haired repeatedly pounded on the doors.

"Tsukki! Hinata! Kageyama! Yachi!"

The 3 flinched, gulping after. Kei prepared his things to go home.

"Um, Hinata-senpai, Kageyama-senpai, Yachi-senpai? Is it alright for Captain to be locked inside?" Their new members asked, rubbing the nape of their neck.

Yachi turned around with a smirk on her face, silencing them. "Don't ruin our OTP!" Tobio nodded in agreement, glaring at them.

The new members backed away in fear while the second-years laughed.

"It's no use Tadashi," you sighed, removing an earbud.

Tadashi whipped his head around. "Why do you always give up?!" He spat, still pounding on the doors.

Your heart ached, and knew that he was talking about what you did to him in the past. We can't do anything about it." You stated, your shoulders slumping on the wall.

The male slammed his palm to the wall, trapping you. "Why did you just gave up on our relationship?! Did I do anything wrong?!" He snapped, tears streaming down his face.

You couldn't say a word to him, you were speechless.

"Answer me!" He demanded, gripping your wrist to force out an answer.

"Tashi..." You trailed off. "Please... stop it," you pleaded, looking at him straight in the eyes.

He immediately removed his hands around your waist and sat down far away from your figure.

"Then why did you... leave me?" His voice was gentle and soft but the bitterness was still there.

His question was making you want to sob, and cry in his broad shoulders, just like you used to do back in the old days, but you know you couldn't do that because you had hurt his feelings alot.

Tadashi knew that you wouldn't answer so he gulped. "The day when you left, I didn't imagine a day that I'll be alive. You were my everything, (f/n). When I had moved on, you decided to ruin it again for me! Breaking me again!" His voice cracked, tears coming down violently.

"I'm sorry," You croaked out.

"No you're not," he corrected, "Just please... Stay away from me."

You wiped your tears as you looked away. You opened your phone, seeing the wallpaper that you truly cherished. It was a picture of the both of you walking through the street with Sakura trees around and holding hands while laughing. It was the greatest moment of your life but then you suddenly decided to leave your boyfriend.

The question kept repeating in your mind.

"Why did I leave him?"