2 | Decisions

Hansol.

Yuta's eyebrows flew up, then plummeted when the memory slipped away as immediately as it had arrived. "Maybe I should walk back to the desk and then I'll remember again," he muttered to himself, though it was more like a question. He got off his messy bed and walked gingerly up to the empty desk, each step reminding him of how stupid this idea really was. His eyes scanned the room, searching for something, and stopped. With a narrowed stare, he noticed the faint red light blinking from the darkness, and let out a grateful sigh.

Good, he thought, at least those damn cameras are turned off.

The reason he wanted some privacy (for once) is a bit complicated to explain. At least, that's what Yuta thought. For a fact, he didn't want his already injured pride to worsen when the people behind those cameras found out what he's doing. And by what he's doing it means basically wondering around his allocated room searching for a clue or a way to get out (without looking like a lost idiot who can't find the restrooms, that is). Another reason was that he usually clothed and did mostly everything in that room. And as like any other man, certain thoughts will enter his mind at any given time, and then he'll do something very personal that only the person he has in mind will be allowed to see him that way.

That was why, on an unusually cold evening like this, he wanted to try figure out the face that kept featuring in his subconscious. Not only was the problem a face, but two.

Right on cue, one of them showed itself at the foot of his doorway.

"Yo," Taeyong neared his desk with a broad tray stacked with mouth-watering foods. "What's up, Yuta?" The mentioned boy kept completely still, glancing at the direction of the eyes on his ceiling before turning back to see what else Taeyong had brought with him. It was only when he put down the tray that Yuta realised he also had a casket full of cleaning supplies, its handle linked to his arms. It looked heavy, and he wondered why the older hasn't dropped the heavy load yet when his eyes landed on his biceps.

They were bulging. On his first encounter, he hadn't noticed much of the latter's physique because his face was a sugary enough candy to the eye. And plus, he was wearing clothes meant for sleeping, which was basic, long-sleeved pyjamas. But today, Yuta had noticed something different the moment the white-haired man (now slowly turning back to his raven black) stepped into his territory, and truth be told, it was impossible to figure out what it was. First reason was because he still hasn't gotten enough of that extremely good-looking face, and the second being the smell of beverages being too beautifully intoxicating to let any brainwork occur.

Yuta snapped out of his trance the moment Taeyong turned around to face him. "What're you doing here?" He frowned at the younger male and stepped forward to place a hand on his forehead. Yuta stood frozen on his spot, unsure of what to do or what Taeyong is doing.

Sometimes, Yuta doubts whether the older himself really knows what he's doing.

"Honestly," Taeyong sighed and put down the cleaning supplies, "I don't know what I'm doing."

Yuta smiled softly. "Yeah. Figured."

A short, self-pitying laugh escaped his sculpted mouth. "But seriously though, why are you standing around when you're supposed to be resting?"

Just as he was about to open his mouth to articulate the words of a lame lie, Taeyong stepped forward and slipped a strong hand around Yuta's waist. The latter almost choked when he was pulled closer to the older, and fireworks lit up from inside when he realised he was in that same proximity again. Once again, Yuta found himself drowning in that chocolaty brown ocean that is Taeyong's eyes. The way the evening sun shined brightly onto his face magnified his amazing features, and Yuta couldn't help but catch his breath as he took in the view. Yuta's eyes dropped to the lips under his nose, then back up. Their gazes locked, trying to read each other's eyes, asking for permission.

At times like this, Yuta couldn't care less to check if they were watching right now. If they were now calling random staff from around them to witness such an intimate scene unfold in front of them on their multiple screens.

What are you doing? What are you doing???

Yuta brought his hands up to frame Taeyong's face, and the latter sighed as he gratefully leaned in to the touch. Taeyong then took ahold of his hands and intertwined their fingers, gaze still going strong. He stared at the supple white skin of Yuta's neck, and leaned in. Latching his lips onto the younger's neck, he started to trail butterfly kisses all over. Yuta bit his lip as he tried his best not to make any embarrassing sounds. He arched his neck for Taeyong's easy access, and regretted it as soon as he felt the kisses moving towards the back of his left ear.

"Oh...fuck..."

A moan escaped Yuta's parted lips and he unconsciously let himself step forward, placing his thighs in between Taeyong's. The friction of their jeans caused Taeyong to stop and growl softly into the younger's ears. Yuta, who couldn't control his actions right now, brought his hands up to lace his fingers through Taeyong's hair and pulled his head back so that he could face him.

You can't do this.

Taeyong started to breathe heavily when he felt his scalp being massaged. Yuta spend a few seconds watching the older's face, noticing the way his eyelids drooped slightly yet his eyes were so...ecstatic. He then tilted his face, and Taeyong closed his eyes, waiting for the high he's been craving for for so long.

Stop.

Just as Yuta was about to close the gap in between him and Taeyong, a loud knock resounded, breaking the spell that seemed to have casted over the two. The lust, in the form of a thick fog, cleared away, leaving the two shocked, and questioned their actions.

The second knock echoed through the awkwardly quiet room like an obnoxiously loud alarm, finally drilling some sense into the two. Yuta's eyes widened when he realised what he was about to do. As Taeyong slid his arm out gently, the younger chose this moment to let go completely. Instead of a polite step back, he placed a hand on Taeyong's chest and abruptly pushed him away, making him stumble backwards.

Yuta turned his head to the windows that overlooked the busy streets of Gangnam. Oh how much he'd love to be outside, to take a deep breath of air even though it's horribly polluted. One of the reasons being that he hasn't been outside since he's come into this room. And the other being that he didn't want to see the hurt expression of the man opposite him.

"I-I'll open the door." The brunette nodded quickly. He heaved a sigh and closed his eyes, trying to will away the oncoming tears. It all felt so wrong to him. Not new, wrong. He knew, that deep inside, none of this was supposed to happen.

Taeyong is not the right one. He is not supposed to like Taeyong.

Sounds of quiet whispering and feet shuffling followed after the click of the door knob. As the first of the visitors arrived, Yuta rubbed at his face vigorously in a desperate attempt to look as presentable as possible. When everyone started to show themselves inside, he took a few steps forward, and stopped.

Unfortunately, out of the few new faces, not one was of a familiar blonde.

*****

Still haven't recovered from NCT's comeback/debut. Idk how I finished this either. Wow.