~1~

hi i am Sarah and well theirs not  much to say about myself apart from that i am 5'3 and i have bright green eyes an freckles across my nose and pale skin, my long red hair falls in natural curls on my back. an i am hopelessly in love with the jerk of the school 'James'. well thats enough about me. 

Sarah's P.O.V

"Sarah Mathews if you do not get your lazy ass up this insistent i will make you go to school in your Pajamas and you will make more of a reputation for yourself" my oh so lovely brother (Zach) yelled from the other side of my door.

what he doesn't know i am already ready all i have to do is put those horrid things on my face or as people call them glasses. i hate wearing them i have been called 'four eyes' my whole school life. NOT FUN!

i slide them on my face and walk to the beige colored door and open it. i quickly grab my bag and run down the stairs to my brothers Ute that was waiting outside the house. 

as i got in the car my brother gave me a wired look. "what now?" i sighed

" you really wearing that!?, no wonder you have no friends" he laughed

i looked down at my white button up shirt with my yellow jumper over top of it and my nice blue jeans and my white converses. i loved this outfit. oh and if you haven't realized my brother is a massive jerk and he so happens to be friends with the guy i like. 

"i do have friends you just don't see me with them" i replied quietly and if he heard me he didn't answer he just kept driving to school.

i was looking at my brother trying to wonder how we are related in anyway like for example he has light brown hair and grey eyes and his skin tans like theirs no tomorrow. but yet again we haven't seen our dad since i was born so he could look like dad i guess but he is a jerk and i am just a nerd like mum. as i was distracted i didn't realize that he was talking to me telling me to get out of his car. 

i snapped out of it and got out. he drops me at the corner near school every morning so he doesn't get seen with me or some crap like that. i started walking  and i went straight into thought like i always do. when i arrived at school i went straight to my locker i was greeted right after by one of my close friends mia. she had blonde hair and green eyes she had tanish skin and she was wearing pretty much the same thing as me but her jumper was blue. we smiled at each other and walked to class in comfortable silence. 

as soon as i walk in my eyes go straight to that tan skin that i fell in love with. his amazing sandy blonde hair and his big brown eyes. he was smiling and laughing with his friends. and before i knew it he was looking at me and laughing and yelling "what are you looking at four eyes!?" 

god i hate the fact i like him

*********************************************************