~3~

Sarah's P.O.V

My eyes slowly opened and the first thing I saw was Mia's face scrunched up in disgust from something in her dream probably. I laughed slightly as I slowly got up and got changed into some short black shorts and a white singlet. I quickly chucked my hair in a high pony and skipped out the door. I didn't care about my glasses as I hate wearing them anyway. When I reached the kitchen I started getting ingredients to make waffles as I was making the waffles I had hash browns cooking in the oven. I was almost done when a tired looking Mia came down the stairs. She was wearing blue shorts and a grey singlet her hair was in a messy bun.
"Are you making me waffles?" She said as her faced light up.
"Yes I am your fave!" I giggled
I placed two waffles on each plate and three hash browns on each plate and the rest on two plates so we could dig in when we where finished our first plate. We walked to the lounge room with two plates each. We placed the food on the table as I pulled up Netflix. I put on white chicks and dug into my breakfast.
Half way through the movie Zach and James came running down the stairs making heaps of noise. I looked at Mia and we bother rolled our eyes. We went back to watching our movie. And before we knew it the boys came barging in and taking over everything. They stole the food we hadn't eaten yet and changed the movie.
" are you fucking serious" me and Mia yelled at the same time.
" what's wrong princess" James smirked at me
"Your presence asshole" I growled back as me and Mia left the room.
Mia and I went back to my room to calm down.
" hey why don't we go shopping?" Mia suggested.
" I haven't been paid yet I don't for another couple of hours" I replied annoyed.
" well why don't we watch a movie or two and then when you get paid we will go yeah it's only ten anyway so we have heaps of time!" Mia rushed out as she searched through the movies that I had on my laptop.
"Sweet as I'm down for that" I gave in.
I need to go shopping anyway. I'm thinking of dying my hair actually. I think I'll do that today as well as get a few new outfits. I think I have an idea!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours have passed and it's now 1pm I check my account and I have been paid.
"Let's go" I say as I get up an chuck my shoes on, Mia does the same.
As we are about to leave Zach stops us.
"Where do you think you two are going?" He pretty much yelled at us
"To the shops why does it concern you" I yell back
"Okay well I don't want you to go alone we will..."
I stop him "I'm sorry but you have never cared for me why start now so no we will be fine we will walk or take the bus thank you!" I snapped.
Just as I was about to go through the door Zach pulled me back. "Please let us take you I do care for you Sarah I just don't show it because I'm a male" he protested
"Fine you can take us just leave us alone when we get to the shops" I gave in and walked to his car.
The ride was awkward and long. One of longest car rides I have ever had. Mia and I were texting each other the whole time we were in the car. When we arrived to the shops we both said a quick thank you and ran to the shops so we could get away from the boys. We went to the food court first and that's were I told Mia my plan.