Chapter 1

Aleeyah 's p.o.v.

"Leeyah baby please forgive me; I want you back! I really really regret letting you go!", my ex, , exclaims to me over the phone. "No josh you broke up with me I'm done being hurt.",I reply annoyed. "Leeyah come on please! I really miss you and I know you miss me." I frown and a tear rolls down my face. "You're right, I do miss you. A lot.", my voice falters towards the end. "Aww Leeyah don't cry." "I can't help it; I really miss you, but you really hurt me Josh." "I know, but can you give me a chance to make things right again? Please Leeyah, I'm really sorry. Please come back and be my babygirl again.", he pleads. By this point tears are pouring down my fac . I smile slightly. "Please babygirl," he repeats. "Fine, but this is your only chance." "Oh my God! Thank you so much baby I promise I won't ever hurt you again." "Please don't cause' I can't go through that again. I really can't." "I swear I won't." "Ok I believe you." I hear someone in the background. "Babygirl I gotta go eat, get in the shower, and go to bed, so I'll talk to you in the morning or I can text you till you fall asleep if you want." "Actually baby I'm kinda tired now so I'll probably just go to bed after we hang up. "Ok babygirl. I love you so much princess sweet dreams" "Sweet dreams baby." After we hang up, I put my phone on charge, turn my light out, lay down, and drift off into a dreamless slumber. The next morning, I wake up to my phone ringing. "...hello...", I answer. "Mornin beautiful," Josh murmurs sweetly.
"Mornin baby," I mumble sleepily. "Just thought I'd give you a wake up call. How did you sleep," Josh asks.
I get out of my bed amd go over to my closet. "I slept good. What about you," I reply. "It was good. It would've been better if you were here," he says. I smile and say,"Hey I'm gonna put you on speaker so I can get ready for school." "Ok babygirl." I put Josh on speaker and start going through my closet. "Hey babe," Josh says questioningly. "Yea?" I reply. "Do you wanna match today?" "Sure what are you wearing?" "I'm wearing blue and black sweat pants with a blue t shirt and I'm wearing my blue and black snap back. Do you still have the matching hat I gave you?" "Yeah of course I do!" I grab my blue and black sweat pants and my blue baby tee and get dressed. I go into the bathroom and turn my flat iron. on. While I'm letting my straightener heat up, I brush my teeth and put on a little bit of mascara. My straightener beeps to let me know it's ready. I quickly straighten my hair and put my snap back on. I was about to tell Josh I was gonna go get something to eat when he says,"Babe I'm picking you up early so we can go get breakfast." I reply,"Ok baby." I finish getting ready for school. "Baby I'm on my way to get you." "Ok be careful. Love you bye." "Love you to bye honey." We hang up. I grab my bags and go downstairs to wait for Josh. 20 minutes later, Josh texts me and tells me he's outside. I grab my bags and go out to his truck. I put my bags in the backseat and get up front. Josh says,"Hey beautiful!" "Heyy handsome," I reply.
"You ready?" "Yup." Josh starts the truck and puts it in drive. He starts driving to waffle house.