Chapter 3

Aleeyah p.o.v

The first 3 periods go by quickly. When the bell for lunch rings I go to meet josh at his table but he's not there. So I sit down to wait for him and Ryan Smith, a guy who's a really huge player, comes over to me and sits in the seat next to me."I thought you could use some company,"he says. "nah I was just fine,"I reply blankly."well a beautiful sexy girl like yourself shouldn't have to sit by herself." "I am not sexy and I ain't beautiful." "you're right you're not sexy you're sexy as hell" "n.." Ryan cuts me off by crushing his lips to mine. He forces his tongue into my mouth. He grabs my arms one by one and wraps them around his neck.I stand there in motionless shock. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. When he does that he stands up. Josh walks up and says,"what the fuck aleeyah!"Ryan stops kissing me and smirks."josh I know this looks bad but its not what it looks like." "oh really because it looks like you're fucking kissing another guy!" I glare at Ryan. Josh says harshly,"yea thought so. Fuck you aleeyah. I thought you were better than that." "josh please just listen." "why should I aleeyah?" "because you need to hear this!" "fine you've got 30 seconds to tell me what the fuck that was! Go!" "Ryan kissed me I didn't kiss him you asshole" Ryan wraps his arms around my waist and says,"dont let her lie to you josh she kissed me" josh looks at me and glares."I knew it,"he exclaims. "josh please you have to believe me" josh just keeps glaring at me. Tears start to pour down my cheeks."josh," my voice cracks."sorry josh I just couldn't help myself Leeyah is sexy as hell."josh looks at me and his face softens he turns his glare to Ryan. "get your fucking hands off my girlfriend and stay away from her! Leeyah ba.." I run off with tears streaming down my face.

A/N: Just a short filler chapter.