chapter 1 moving in

More will be added
Y/n- your name
F/c- favorite color
S/f/c- second favorite color
F/d- favorite drink

Y/n p.o.v.
I just moved into my friends house with her roommates. Y/n do you need help un packing aph asked? I guess as I walked down to talk to aph,katelyn and,kawii~chan hey guys! Thank you for letting me stay with you guys. No problem y/n but I hope you don't mind us bringing aaron and our neighbors over to our house they are all boys aph explained. If I may ask what are their names. Their names are laurance, zane, garroth,aaron,dante,vylad,and, travis. Watch out for travis he is a pervert! Katelyn told me. What is a pervert? I ask (sorry this is my definition of a pervert.) Katelyn wispered in my ear it is when a boy or girl flirt with any other gender that they think is cute. Oh that is what a pervert is. grose y/n,yes aph you have to dress fancy because when everyone gets here we will go out to dinner with our "date's". I don't have a date who is my date I ask. Well aph is going with aaron,kawii~chan is going with Reece,nicole is going with dante,garroth is going with cadenza, lurance is going with lucenda,zane is going with michi,vylad is going with katelyn, and last but not least you are going with travis. TRAVIS! Yes because no one else wanted to go with travis. Fine but he better not do anything stupid. when I got upstairs this is what I put on (pic above) so after I put my clothes on and my makeup the door bell rang DING,DONG I'll get it aph yelled,ok! Hey guys I love your outfits come in side and meet y/n.

Thank you for reading my first chapter of she's mine comment,like and,suscribe bye♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡