part 4 who?

Y/n p.o.v

alright who could aph be seeing at his time of night I said seeking behind her.

Aphmau's p.o.v

I have to go to aaron's house is will finally tell him that I like him I hope he understands. I get to aaron's house and knock on the door not sure what he is going to say DING DONG.

Aaron's p.o.v

I hear knocking on my door and see.....

Y/n p.o.v

I'm still following aphmau then she stops i notice she is in front of aaron's house I quickly hide behind the bushes aph rings the door bell, you could probably hear that from a mile away! Aph looks nervous like she is going to tell him something...

Aphmau's p.o.v

I'm so scared to tell him my feelings for him what if he likes some one else.while I was lost in my thoughts I didn't realize that aaron was calling me "aph,aph aph!" OH! Sorry about thatI was just thinking about stuff . well come in I guess. Aaron's said as I walked in.

Y/n p.o.v

So I  wonder what aphmau is going to say I have to get a closer look...

         Hi guys sorry for not publishing in a long time I have been really buzy and I had major writers block but I will publish more often and I have to work on my other book HE LOVES YOU so have a wonderful day my little bunnies 😊 and tell me if you want to see a pic of me byeeeeeeeee!