Steve/Bucky One-Shot [25]

Requested by capocosparsodicenere

Smut Warning

_______________

Bucky slammed your back into the wall and began attacking your neck with his mouth. You gasped in surprise.

A grunt escaped Steve's lips as he pumped his hand up and down his member. You look over at him and smirked. Bucky's hand traveled down into your pants.

You let out a moan as Bucky inserted two fingers into you and began to move them in and out of you.

"Oh Bucky" You moaned out as you shut your eyes. Bucky unlatched his lips from your neck leaving a reasonably sized hickey. Steve grunted again as he went faster with pumping his hand.

"I think Steve needs help with that doll." Bucky whispered seductively in your ear before gently biting your earlobe. You nodded as you pushed yourself off the wall. 

Steve watched as you stripped into nothing and walked over him. You removed his hand from away from his member and whispered in his ear.

"Go lay at the top of the bed." He nodded eagerly and did as you were told. You crawled seductively up to him and spread is legs. Grabbing hold of his member you place the tip in your mouth and swirled your tongue around it.

"Mm." Steve hummed as he grabbed a fistful of your hair. Your mouth slid down his member taking him whole. A groan escaped his lips as you bobbed your head. You felt a dip in the bed behind you. 

Bucky slapped your ass causing you to yelp in surprise. You felt Bucky's tip at your entrance and before you know it Bucky pushed himself in. He kept still to let you adjust to his size before pulling back some and thrusting forward.

You moaned at this causing Steve to make you bob our head faster. 

Bucky gripped your hips as he thrusted again getting into a steady pace.

Your mouth sucking hard on Steve was driving him crazy and you moaning made it more pleasurable on his part.

"Ungh"Steve grunted. He thrusted up in your mouth causing you to deep throat him. Hearing you choke was a turn on. You moaned on him again and he knew you were close.

"You feel so good Y/N" Bucky panted. "I'm not going to last much longer." He stated as his thrusts started to turn sloppy. Bucky let out a groan as he released himself inside of you. He pulled out before getting off the bed and going to the bathroom.

"Stop." Steve panted and you did. He slammed you on to the bed before slamming himself into you. You cried out to the pleasure. 

"Ugh Steve" You moaned. He flipped you guys over so you were on top. You began to ride him. You throw your head back grabbing your boobs as you rode him.

You felt the all too familiar feeling in your lower stomach. Steve can feel his release coming too.

"Oh Steve" You whimpered as you and Steve released. You both yelled out each other's names. You were both panting as you were trying to regain your breaths. 

You got off of him and plopped down beside him.

___________________________

I honestly hated this one lol.

Vote/Comment