New Boy

I fucking hate math class with a passion like i'm pretty sure i'm not going to need to know the area of a triangle for any everyday activity. I bounce my leg up and down without knowing until some kid grabs my leg stopping it. I turn around to see a boy that i've never seen before holding my thigh. I looked up from his hand to his face and let me tell you he was pretty good looking. I mean he looked like every other boy except he had stubble and his eyes were fucking amazing They were like a blueish-grey and just damn. He smirked at me and I put on my best bitch face before snapping at him.

"Get your fucking hand off of me before I break it."

"I-I'm sorry it's just the noise was bothering me."

"Next time tell me don't touch me."

As soon as the class ended I ran out and went straight to my locker to get what I needed for next class. I turn around to see my friends walking to my locker and were not the typical girls were were the bitches of the school no one ever messed with us. First we have Imogen she's 5'4 has brown hair with bright red streaks and the most amazing grey eyes ever she also has legs for days. Then there's Cara she's 5'5 and has blonde hair and amazing blue eyes she's a little chubby but it's like perfect and she has every boy drooling over her. Out of all of them I was the shortest but also the most unique. I was pretty normal I have brown eyes and used to have brown hair, but as soon as I could I dyed my hair lilac purple. I had multiple piercings and a couple of hidden tattoos.

"DRAVEN" Thats me I have a very unique name no one's ever met a Draven Sky

"Hey Imogen care to tell me why the fuck you yelled into my ear."

"I'm sorry I was just excited"

"Yup she ran out of class like that and she said she wasn't gunna tell me anything till you came." Cara explains smiling like an idiot.

"Well what happened."

"Well theres this new boy he just transferred into the school and he's like a nerd but a sexy nerd."

"I met him he's not that good looking."

"Really cause I can ride him into the sunset I mean just the thought of that gets me hot."

"Don't you have a boyfriend to do that do" Cara ask slapping Imogen in the back of the head

"Oww.... Listen what Adrian doesn't know won't hurt him."

"Speaking of him where is he. He's usually feeling you up by now."

"I don't know  but come on Draven we have to take Cara to Spanish and then we have to go to French."

I don't know why we chose to take french but I fucking hate it. I think the teachers mean all the time because she gets none but that's just my opinion. When we get to class everyone one is already there and the bell just rang. Me and Imogen take our seats in the back like always and start writing notes to each other after about ten minutes the door opens and some kid walks in.

"OMG" Imogen yell whispers slapping my arm.

"What..what happened"

"The new boy walked in." I groaned and turned to the front to see him pass a note to the teacher.

"Okay class listen up we have a new kid his name is Alec everyone say hi"

"Hi Alec" everyone says in unison

"Draven the only open seat is next to you yay."

"Fuck my life."

"Why don't you want him to sit next to you."

"Cause he's a rude fucker who grabbed my fucking thigh this morning."

"You want me to punch him for you."

"Nahh I told him I was gunna break his hand I think he got the point."