I'm That Girl

God school is so boring. I wonder who thought hey let's put kids in a room and teach them some useless shit that they are never going to see again after they get out of here. Like are we really going to need to know shit like the Pythagorean theorem and Newton's second law when half of the kids are probably going to be stuck working in a department store anyway.

"Hey Draven." I turn slowly to see Alec pushing through everyone in the hall to try to get to me.

"Sup nerd boy."

"Why didn't you come yesterday we had a pop quiz in french and Tan gave us a project for chemistry."

"I was probably going to fail the quiz anyway, I fucking hate french and the teachers a bitch. And to answer your question I was out with Cara and Imogen I had to talk to them about something. What's the project?"

"Umm we have to make a whole bunch of molecular structures out of these kits she gave us."

"That sounds really easy."

"Yeah anyway you wanna go somewhere with me."

"Is nerd boy being bad."

"You only live once right. Plus it's last period and a Friday"

"Very true now where we going."

"To a special place."

I got in the car and started to drive. I didn't know where I was driving to but it better be worth it.

"Turn right here and at the next sign turn right." I looked around and saw that we were coming up to the woods.

"Are you sure we're going the right way."

"Go into the woods and follow the path."

"This is how people die in movies."

"Dammit you ruined my plan i was going to show you what it feels like to be suffocated."  He said with a smirk. When we neared the end of the path I noticed that there was cabin and about 10 feet away was a lake.

'I've always wondered what suffocating felt like. Why are we here"

"This is my place."

"Do you own it."

"Well yeah it's a family cabin. This is where I come when I just want to clear my head and think about things."

When I got out of the car Alec came around and grabbed my hand. We walked down to the lake then he tugged my hand bringing me down with him to sit by the edge. After a couple of minutes of silence I decided to talk.

"So yesterday Cara was telling me that you liked some girl."

"Well yeah she's beautiful, weird, and just a little dirty but I don't think she likes me. I'm a nothing and way out of her league."

"Why do you think you're out of her league"

"Cause she different and i'm just a nobody i'm the new kid i'm nerdy and I don't think she would ever go for someone like me"

"I'm going to tell you a little story about this girl I was friends with. Maybe it will help you a little."

"Okay."

"She was short and kinda chubby, her hair wasn't like the other girls but she was still beautiful at least she thought she was . One day she meet this guy and from the moment she saw him she wanted him. It took her sometime but she finally got him and she was as happy as she could possibly be. One day she wanted to show him something that she did cause she worked real hard on it and was very proud."

"What did she show him."

"It was a drawing. She loved to draw anyway when she showed him he looked at her with a serious face and said "that's cute but I could do better than you." She stopped drawing for a while because of his comment. Then he kept telling her mean things he would talk about how she was short, too fat, her ass wasn't big enough and she listened to him and eventually started hating herself. This is the part where everyone says "Why didn't she just leave him." Well she couldn't because he had brought her down so much she thought that she couldn't do any better. His love was probably the best love she was going to get. Then he pressured her into sleeping with him it was her first time and she thought he loved her enough. The very next day he broke up with her. She cried and cried and did something she should have never done. That night she put a blade on her arm but she didn't want to die she just wanted a little escape from all the madness.  But after that day she learned one thing that she kept with her forever. She doesn't need someone to love her what she needs is to love herself. And she learned and worked hard and after a while she did she loved herself so much that she never let a guy get into her head like he did."

"Wow that's pretty bad.....She was you wasn't she?"

"Yeah. She was and I will never let something like that happen to me again. Moral of the story you're worth more than you think you are."

"Well I still don't know if she would say yes to me."

"You won't know until you try." After a minute of silence Alec got up and held his hand out.

"Come on get up"

"Where are we going"

"Let's go for a swim."

"But I don't have a bathing suit."

"You're wearing bra and panties right."

"Well yeah but"

"No buts lets go."

I started to get undressed and when I turned around Alec was already undressed wearing nothing but his boxers and i'm not blind. He had the most amazing body. God I wanna lick his abs. Omg I didn't just think that. That's so fucking weird who even says that what is this boy doing to me.

"Aye why don't you take a picture it last longer"

"Ohh stop being cocky i've seen better."

"Oh really"

"Yeah you about a 7 right now and i've had solid 10's"

Next thing I know I am being thrown in the water without any warning. After I come back up I hear another splash and when I look around I can't find Alec. Suddenly someone comes up  behind me and covers my mouth so I won't scream.  The person slowly gets closer to my ear and I can feel their breathing on my neck.

"Are you sure you've seen better" he says before kissing down my neck. Thank the lord it's only Alec. He starts to suck a certain spot and I involuntarily moan into his hand. He moves his hand from my mouth and keeps going.

"Ohh god Alec... no your the best"

After that he stop kissing my neck and turns me around to face him.

"Why would you do that. You scared the shit outta me."

"You said you've seen someone better. And you sound so sexy when you moan my name."

We swam around for about an hour before we decide it was time to go home. Today was an amazing day.