DenNor

I'm so sorry about not writing! I've been on my other account ((Goldeneyed-Alchemist)) for this time, occasionally checking messages. This is for almost 6k+ and all you DenNorers.

"Mathias? Mitchell?" Lukas looked in almost every room in the house. "Where are- " he opened the door to the kitchen, "you..." The two spiky haired blonde's were engulfed in trading cards, a battle board set between the father and 15 year old son.

"Tailspin pile driver!" Mitchell said excitedly, swapping his Skamory for the EX version. That knocked out Mathias's Yvetal EX.

"Damn! Fine, you win." Norway clears his throat, making his presence in the doorway obvious. "Oh, hej Norge." Denmark smiles.

"Hi mom. We're just finished the battle I won." Mitchell said, looking quite smug as he sorted out his cards and neatly stacked them again. He wrote in his notebook, keeping track of wins and losses.

"I can see that." The Norwegian came up behind Mathias, bending over to wrap his arms around the other's neck. "How did you lose? You said you were good at everything." Lukas mocked, childishly sticking his tongue out at his husband.

The Dane mirrored the action, kissing his cheek. "I didn't say I was good at everything, okay? Plus Pokémon in Kiku's thing." The mention of said Japanese man caught Mitchell's attention.

"Kiku has so many rare ones! He gave me a few of his extras and I've used them a lot. They're good cards. Amazing, even." Mitch looked star struck, big blue eyes dazzled. Lukas rolled his matching eyes, taking a seat on the kitchen floor with them. "Are you gonna play verse dad?"

"Yeah, I want to wound his pride just a little more." Mathias whines, pouting when Lukas flashes a Cheshire Cat grin. "I don't get to do that very often." Mitchell chuckles, offering his deck as weaponry. "I have my own." He pulled a slim, 30 card deck from his pocket. Denmark had double, maybe triple that. "One card match. Higher HP wins." Mathias smirks, underestimating Norway.

"Deal. Draw on three. One, two, three!" Two cards landed face up, one 170, the other 180. Both EX, one water and one dark. "Damn, a Seismatoid EX?! Where did you-?" Denmark caught the devilish look in his husband's eyes. "The rest are energy, aren't they?" Lukas broke, snorting and laughing loudly. "You little-!" Mathias tackles him, nipping the tip of Lukas's nose. He squeaked in retaliation.

"All's fair in love and war, right my dear Mathias?" Lukas ran his hands through Mathias's golden locks, messing it up even more. "I do have to give that back to Kiku though."

"Of course it's Kiku's." The Dane growls. "But by how you're talking, I figure you don't want to be able to move or sit down tomorrow." His eyes flashed with sexual mischief, his lips attaching to the sub's neck.

Lukas gasps lightly, leaning his head back so he had more access. "I'm under your control." He wrapped his legs around Mathias's waist, being pulled forward when the Dane sat on his feet. He was now in his lap.

"Completely?"

He rose a brow. "Is there any other way?"

Let's just say Denmark kept his promise about not being able to sit down XD