Zane~chan

"Hey kawaii~chan can you go and pick up some milk from the supermarket before it starts snowing." Yelled Aphmau from her room. "Ok Aphmau~senpai Kawaii~chan will be right back!" Kawaii~chan yelled as she ran down the stairs and put on her boots (btw her outfit consisted of a mini skirt a sweater and thigh-high boots) she ran out the house it was already snowing and was in her own little world . She was not paying attention to where she was going suddenly she fell and heard a small crack in her ankle. With tears flooding her eyes she looked up and saw that she bumped into Zane. Zane looked down and tried to help her up but Kawaii~chan was unable to walk. "What are you doing you should be more cautious." Said Zane with a light pink tone. Kawaii~chan face was covered in disappointment. Suddenly, Zane was on his knees and signaling Kawaii~chan to get on his back Kawaii~chan did as he said and climbed on. Zane's face was flustered because Kawaii~chan's large perky breasts were leaned against his body. No words were said until they walked pass Kawaii~chan's house. "Umm K-Kawaii~chan's house was over there Zane~senpai." Said Kawaii~chan sounding confused. "Well I doubt you friends have the medical equipment to deal with you so I'm taking you to my house." Said Zane. Kawaii chan blushed and cuddled in with Zane's mask and fell asleep. When she woke up to she saw boots in a corner of the bedroom and her sweater was neatly folded on the nightstand. All that was on Kawaii~chan's body was a small revealing undershirt and her short mini skirt. As she looked down she saw Zane examining her foot, she moved her foot and Zane looked up and was flustered because he saw Kawaii~chan's breast barely covered. "Uh-h w-why is Zane~senpai looking at Kawaii~chan like that." As he rubbed his head he got up and avoided eye contact with Kawaii~chan. Zane went to his closet and removed his shirt and mask. Kawaii~chan was red at the utter beauty. Kawaii chan sat up and tried to leave. "Don't even bother we are snowed in and we are gonna have a lot of fun." Zane gave a devilish smile and went to the door and locked it. "U-Uh Z-Zane~s-enpai what are you doing?" Kawaii~chan's face was red and showed that she was nervous. Zane sat on the bed. " Hey Kawaii~chan do you trust me?" He said staring into Kawaii~chan's eyes. She nodded to choked up to speak. " Do you even trust me with...your body?" Kawaii~chan was sweating and managed to say "Z-Zane~S-S-Senpai." suddenly Kawaii~chan was pinned to the bed. "Who's Zane I'm your master." Kawaii~chan wasn't catching on. Zane slowly removed her shirt. However, Kawaii~chan was not going to fight back because she liked the feeling. He then removed her bra. She was super embarrassed so tried to hide her breast but Zane forced her hands away. "Zane~senpai your mean." Said Kawaii~chan blushing. "I am your master and you are mine." Said Zane as he gave a mischievous smile then bit into her breast as she moaned he nibbled and kissed the area till there was a mark, he made his way down to her womanhood  and licked it she moaned and screamed Zane's name. He got up wiped his face and look pleased that Kawaii~chan was in a daze. "Z-Za-Zane~senpai why do you tease Kawaii~chan through her panties can you touch her properly." She had a devious smile. Kawaii~chan sat up and removed all of her remaining clothes. She purred as she crawled towards Zane with her tail swaying slowly. She unbuttoned Zane's pants pulled down his boxers. She laid him down on the bed they heard Zane's door open. "
Lol cliff hangers I'm gonna write part 2 as soon as possible. (^w^)