Zanemau~chan pt.2

Hey have you seen Kawaii~chan." It was Aphmau she was obviously drunk. Zane got up an Whispered into Aphmau's ear "My second maid is back undress and come and please your master." Aphmau quickly undressed, Zane was having fun with a smile painted on his face. The two hot young ladies whispered in each other's ear. The laid down on the bed and made out. This made Zane very horny and split them apart. "Master wants pleasure." Said Zane firmly. The two girls giggled and bent down and sucked Zane's manhood they licked and kiss while doing it Kawaii~chan was jealous and stopped she whispered in Zane's ear Zane sat on the bed as the two play fighted the squeezed each other's breast and moaned they sucked their breast Kawaii~chan laid down on the floor Aphmau took her two finger and wiggled it around Kawaii~chan she removed her wet fingers she licked them clean. "Aphmau~senpai is very naughty so Kawaii~chan is gonna punish you." Kawaii~chan opened Aphmau's legs she ferociously licked her pussy she made Aphmau scream when she nibbled on it. They crawled up to Zane "Is master pleased?" Both girls said. He nodded. Kawaii~chan saw that Zane was wet so she took the courtesy to clean his dick she did more as she licked and licked until she saw cum she licked him clean and licked her lips. When they stopped they realized that they made a mess. They're was cum every where and panties were wet. Katelyn then called Aphmau. Aphmau stepped out and said. "I'm sorry master I have to go back Katelyn needs me." She approached Kawaii~chan and passionately kissed her touching her and rubbing their bodies against each other's. She walked toward Zane and kissed him and said "I'll come back tomorrow" Zane blushed. She got dressed and forgot to pick up Kawaii~chan. When she left Kawaii~chan put on one of Zane's sweaters Zane watched Kawaii~chan clean when she was done she kissed Zane's neck left a mark. She kissed more and Zane seemed unfazed by it until he saw what Kawaii~chan did to his body as she was close to his thighs. "Kawaii~chan that is too much." said Zane he sounded pissed and she stopped she looked down.  Zane caressed her chin and gave a soft kiss he apologized for being mean. Kawaii~chan yawned and fell asleep in his bed. Zane cuddled up to her kissed her on her forehead. "Kawaii~chan loves Zane~senpai." She purred and fell in to a deep sleep. "I love you too my little kitty." They fell asleep embracing each other. Zane woke up that morning next to Kawaii~chan he got up and put on his pants  and left Kawaii~chan sleeping. The doorbell rang he walked slowly and saw that it was Laurence, Dante, Travis and Garroth  he ran into his laundry room grabbed a black tee threw it own and answered the door.