Prologue

"Are you really asking for another assassination?"
"This isn't a joke, Vega. You know what happens when people like her get in our missions and ruin them. If she isn't executed any sooner, we'll be having a problem. Soon Ryu and the others will get involved and it will all be just a huge mess for Shadaloo. This isn't a request, this is a demand."
The phone hung up, and it was silence once more.
Vega isn't up for another assassination, but it was one or the other. When it's push comes to shove, he had no choice but to go after who he was told to go after. He sighed, gently placing the phone down onto a bed dresser. A simple knock was heard at his bedroom door.

"Sir?" A slightly elder man opened the door, peeking out to see Vega, who wasn't facing to the voice, but rather to the window that was showing the moonlit sky. It took a moment, but he finally turned over to his servant.
"Ah, you're here. I need you to do me a favor, I need you to go fetch me my equipment."
The servant didn't hesitate, he bowed and gave a "Right away, sir" to Vega. He made his way back to the dresser, getting his phone and turning it on. He had a message sent to him, and he read it.

"I found as much information as I could, but at least you know what to do. File sent in downloads."
It was from Bison, and he opened the files. As the servant returned with a box, he placed it down gently onto Vega's bed with care. Vega's eyes turned to the servant for a moment, gesturing his hand to the other to leave. With understanding, the servant took his leave and shut the door behind him.
Vega faced at the phone, looking at his victim's identity.

It was a picture of you, your face had a smile, and of course you had to look neat in your ID photo. Vega was impressed of who he was looking at, and he made a quiet smirk. He liked how your hair looked, such a stunning smile, and your eyes...
He couldn't seem to stop staring at your eyes for a while, and the sound of an owl's cries from the outdoors was the only thing that could snap him back to reality.
With realization, he still had a job to do. It was to find you, and take you down.
He looked at the black box the servant has given. He walked over to it, and opening it. He reached to the red cloth, pulling it up ever so carefully. He unwrapped the red silks off, and revealing those familiar steel claws.
It was his bloody high claw, and it was faintly shining from the moon light. He gently stroked one of the long claws, faintly smiling at it's perfection.
"Another day," he whispered, as he wrapped it back up and putting it in his box.
"to find who I must draw blood out of. I'm amazed, Lord Bison. Telling me to hunt down such a lady. Though, nonetheless, I will hunt down the beautiful bird."
He chuckled, the charming chuckle a woman would wish to hear close to her ear.
Never has anyone achieved to be as beautiful as he is, and for another woman, his heart was tugged again at you.
You seemed to find a way to charm Vega this time.

He put the box up, walking over to a luggage. Since you lived in America, he'll have to move from Spain to start finding you.
Hopefully, you'll be ready for Vega's strike soon.