Chapter 4: Unsettled

The morning you got up, your bones were in absolute pain from the neck to the back.
Because you slept face first on the floor and your lower half was on the couch. With a loud, pained groan, you got up and rubbed your head. Lord have mercy on your soul, you wish to never drink that much ever again. For the sake of your health... And sleep.
Though as much as a blur it was, you still remembered that sweet-talker. Maybe he's awake too? You checked the clock. '12:19'? Could be a wonderful time to talk. But first, teeth. You slouched and grabbed your phone, began sliding away to your bathroom ever so sluggishly. The moment you placed toothpaste on the bristles of your tooth brush and began brushing, your phone ringed. Another mysterious number. Or was it him...? You grabbed the phone, placing it on your ear.
"Hellaoah?" You said in an awkward way, due to the toothbrush in the mouth.
"Buenos dias, miss." He replied, knowing you probably just woke up due to hearing the water running in the background of yours.
You spat the paste out, gasping.
"It's you!"
"My, have I chosen a wrong time to call? Perhaps I should hang up?" He asked, almost pained.
You shook your head insanely fast, even though he wasn't there to see it.
"No, no no no! I was just about to finish! Uh! What... What are you doing?"
"Not much, sitting here and wondering what a beautiful woman like you is doing."
You blinked, and your cheeks grew warm.
"Beautiful? Oh, you probably got the wrong girl, my friend."
"I think we both know that I've come to the right shrine of beauty, which is you."
You stood there, quiet. But you started giggling uncontrollably, almost too excited.
"Oh, gosh! Thank you, sir!"
"Oh, dear, please... Call me Vega."
Vega was surely stealing your heart with that gorgeous voice of his. He can read a two hundred chapter book out loud and you wouldn't even stop him. But Vega... Why does it sound so familiar?
You smiled, and told him your name. He made a small 'hmm' in satisfaction, repeating your name in memory.
"Perhaps you truly are the woman I most desire of." He continued.
"You're seriously too sweet, Vega!"
"Sweet doesn't even begin my need." He responded with a low tone, almost trying to get himself under your skin at this point. "Perhaps I should call you 'Beautiful' along these lines. However... Are you free today?"
You paused, and looked to the wall. You swore yourself to never meet strangers in person. But... He's too much to look away!
Foolishly, you nodded, and out loud you said; "Sure! I'm going to a café today for some lunch, maybe you can hit me up?"
And slips out where you're going. And he seemed to be quiet for a moment, and chuckled.
"Great. Suppose I'll meet you there. Farewell, Beautiful." He hung up before you could mention anything.

... And now, you're freaking the hell out because you just made a date with a man you hardly know of. Better get ready, best to just move on than stop now!