Chapter 5:

Kiko's POV:
(PLAY MUSIC NOW) (opening song from attack on Titan but in English BTW)

         "TAMAKI YOU'RE DEAD!!!" I screamed. The WHOLE HOUSE WAS COVERED WITH PAINT BALL SPLATTER!!! (I own my own mansion due to my success). Tamaki, Mori-senpai, Honey-senpai, all gulped while Kyoya said, "Sorry about this Kiko, Tamaki just pulled out a paint gun out of nowhere but Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai had nothing to do with it and of course I didn't have anything to do with it." I looked at the twins and they smirked and nodded as Haruhi slowly backed out and stood out on the balcony. I had a dark aura around me and my eyes went completely icy blue, I slowly walked up to Tamaki and grabbed him by the shirt as he gulped and said, "YOU DONT WANT TO DO THIS TO YOUR PRECIOUS DADDY DO YOU?!" And then I said, "you... are.....Not..... My.... DADDY!" I yelled and threw him across the room which knocked him out completely. "You're not strong enough to do that...are you?!" The twins asked together. I said," Oh, HUNNY TRY ME!" They cowered in the corner with Tamaki. I turned around to the rest of the group (Haruhi came in), " Would anyone like some cake?" I smiled happily and their mouths dropped open.
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry this was a short chapter, I am at a 'concert' writing this I will write an extra long chapter next time! Have a great day my Unicorn Army!

From,
               Author-chan