Chapter 13

I sit on the bed. I see Dan putting some sort of powder on Jason's wrist. "This should let you live long enough to show you how much of a slut your so called girlfriend is." 

"I'M NOT A SLUT!" I get off the bed and begin storming towards Dan.

"Sophie, if I were you I would get back on the bed and keep your mouth shut." he came behind Jason and put a knife onto his throat. "You don't want me to have to kill him, do you?" I look at Jason. I don't want him dead. I love him too much.

"No..."

"Then do as I say and you both should be fine." He smiles at me. I don't smile back. I look at him with devil eyes. I can't believe I kissed him and hugged him and cried over him when he died. He doesn't care about me. If he did he wouldn't be doing this to me. 

"Alright, now then.....we can't do anything with all those clothes on. Take them off." My eyes widened and I stared at him. Why does this have to be happening to me? Why?

I take off my shirt. Dan smirks at me. Then, he looks lower down. I know exactly what he wants me to take off next. I can't refuse him, so I take off my pants. Then, he jumps onto the bed, throwing his shirt off in the process. "Now then, I want you to lay still. And if you move, I will kill him." I looked at Jason. Fear was in his eyes. I felt fear too. What the hell is Dan have planned?