why did it happen to me i dont want a mate or a pack

first story but i would like to thank my amazing editor im so greatful so im dedicating this chapter to you! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Ugh 7:30am why in the hell am I even away at this time I mean seriously!

"Hey geek." my best friend Conner says. "Erh excuse me is that my name no so I would not so kindly thank you to use my name" I reply quite quickly if you ask me.

"Ouch someone’s in a bad mood this morning" he had no idea how bad, "So what’s wrong or is it lady proble-ouch what was that for Sasha? It was just a question."

"You know damn well why you idiot and why do you always assume it’s... that, it’s horrible your meant to be a boy, most boys cringe at the thought of it not you you talk about it like it’s fun honestly I think were in the wrong bodies’." I say grinning at the last part.

Oh crap were going to be late for school...again woops. I don’t understand what the point of high school is. If I wanted to be tortured I'd wear a dress high school is just full of people who think that they are god’s gift or gods worst creation its idiotic, I don’t agree with any of them. I’m the devils greatest creation!

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Well, late again. Oh well teachers just gonna have to wait. "Why? Why do you always have to make us late dude?" Conner’s nippy voice breaks into my head. "Cause dude schools pointless so the less time here the better!" I say as I start walking away from him. I don’t know why but today something just felt wrong and when I feel this way people should start to worry. I’m sure it will be fine. English first, ugh. 5 minutes late "Well here goes nothing." I say as I brace myself.

"Well hello there sluts, man whores, and let’s not forget my little ugly pup Kyle!" I cheer out loudly as I walk in. Well if I’m entering into a roomful of people that I don’t like, may as well do it with style. "Ahh Ms.Salvatore I see you have decided to finally grace us with your presence. But with an entrance like that, I’d like you to turn you and your rude mouth around and leave my class room and go to the principal’s office. NOW!" Mrs. Caruthers my English teacher almost shout. You could hear the venom in hear voice I really piss her off which just amuses me more. I just smirk turn on my heel and go to walk away until, "Yeah get outta here freak, no one wants you here." a very familiar voice says. Then as soon as he says it I see red. I can’t move forward I just turn back around an stride towards him.

"Well since your here I’m guessing that everybody is more interested in tramps then Kyle" I snarl. Kyle stands so he’s about level with me except he’s about an inch taller "Who are you calling a tramp freak? No one likes you or wants you here dyke. Why don’t you just leave?" he snarled back. Right there I'd had it enough. The red clouded over and I snapped. So I punched him and he fell down. The anger not quite satisfied I gave him one last kick right in the ribs and walked away planning to run into the woods but that’s when I smelt it or should I say herd them. Wolves, 10 of them they were behind me. I could feel their eyes burning into my back I hadn’t realized I'd stopped. I turn round slowly so I could see them and this was so not what id expected....