chapter 22 i dont understand

*Jessica's p.o.v*

"do you trust me?"sasha ask's us all nobody answers she looks at me her eyes searching for something but i couldnt answer. i look away feeling guilty. i see her look at scott and stacey but they do the same.

"wow...you all just made my choice a hell of a lot easier."i can hear the pain in her voice as she says it she pushes everyone out the way practically running out the door. i could feel her pain rippling through me it was so strong. she felt betrayed,angry and hurt. but so did i we are mates equals but she made this choice on her own without even asking me what i thought or how i felt. she made this choice and im going to have to live with it without her.

"jessica? are you alright? your crying"bellas voice breaks into my thoughts.i lift my hand to my face and she was right i was crying. i quickly wipe my face.

"uh yeah fine"i mutter

"how can she do this? and now she is saying that were the reason why"scott mumbles to himself.

"did you not just see her run out of here crying?!"stacey shouts at him causing everyone to jump. "scott she is our sister! she is going to die in less than 48 hours and she thinks we hate her now she left this could be the last time we see her well until we see her ripped apart!!"stacey screams at him making him shrink back "we have to find her...we have to find our sister"stacey breaks down into tears. scott comes forward hugging her trying not to cry himself.

"hey hey its okay...we'll find her i promise."scott turns to face the pack.

"she is right...we are a pack a family we need to stand beside her together we are giving him what he wants by fighting each other. we need to find sasha and remind her of that and convince her there is something worth fighting for"scott turned to look at me

"jessica... i need you to concentrate really hard on sasha and tell me what you see?"

i close my eyes trying concentrate on her but it was like i was hitting a brick wall. i open my eyes.

"nothing is happening"i sigh

"your doing it wrong your reaching out for her mind dont. you need to think about her..a happy memory. a sad one anything but strong"

i close my eyes again 'strong memory' i start thinking of the day we went to the beach and how happy we were and then when we came home scott and conner proposed and sasha gave me her present. my hand reached up touching the dog tags. then we went upstairs and, suddenly there was flashing image.

"she's in the forrest...look for the fire its spreading...follow it and you'll find her"i open my eyes

"okay she's angry so it would be best for the four of us to go."scott says walking towards the door

"whoa four? me you stacey and...?"i ask him

"me"a voice says behind me i look round to see conner. i nod at him before we walk out the door "look up i can see the smoke"conner points upwards

"she's going to burn everything down we need to hurry before someone else sees it"scott starts running "dont phase its to dangerous just run" another image flashes.

"hurry she is doing something i dont know what but its not good"i pushed my self faster running beside scott but we all froze for a second reaching the start of the fire.

"keep away from it its not like a normal fire if you get so close it will be attracted to you.its designed like a sheild"scott warns us "stacey put it out as we go"he tells her stacey nods in agreement. we start running again stacey at the back using her power to put the fire out.