chapter 4 giving them a chance

Chapter 4

Sasha's dream.

Why am I in the woods? I was lying on my bed like 2 seconds ago.

"Oh Sasha over here my love." a voice in the darkness calls out. I know this voice I should be angry at this voice or I should run. But I can’t all I can do is follow it.

"I knew you'd come Sasha, you always were my little puppy. Always following me around, loving me caring for me while I was lying cheating and tearing your perfect little world apart" The evil voice of my past hisses. The one that I thought I would die for, Nicole.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me? Were mates I love you, I need you, why are you doing this?" I whisper.

"Why?! Because you had everything. A pack, friends, a life, and I had nothing. I think you'll find the correct word was we were mates. You did love me but only because of that stupid connection and now that connection is broken. Now you have nothing no friends, no pack, mate, and it’s all your fault. If you had just opened your eyes you would have seen what was happening. But no, you let your heart rule your head and now you will pay." Nicole sneered at me. I didn’t understand it has been just over a year this can’t be happening again she left me broken I over her. Or so I thought.

"Why? I never done anything but love you gave you a home and a family so why? "I say as the tears start rolling down my cheek. Her words ripping my heart in two.

"Exactly you never done anything. You had everything giving to you. You didn’t deserve anything thing. You now have nothing and I have your pack, your friends. Oh, and as for your family! Well you never had one! Your real family is dead and your other one believed me over you. Shows how much they care about you, mutt." Nicole looks like she’s about finished. I know I am. I have nothing to say, I can barely breath it hurts too much. Then suddenly everything goes black.

End of dream.

I fly up from my bed shocked at my nightmare. It's been almost 7 months since I’ve had that kind of nightmare, why now? It's got something to do with that pack.

"Something’s happening, something big.” a voice in my head says. I turn over and look at the time. Crap, it's 8 A.M. I'm going to be late, again. I run down stairs run right across the street into the forest. I let the fire run down my spine and let my hands turn to paws. Now, my skin is covered in thick jet black fur of my wolf. I run as fast as I can and everything becomes a blur. I’ve always wondered how I’ve never ran into a tree at this speed. Oh well, as I near the school I phase back and found the clothes I left for emergencies, put them on, and jog the rest of the way just making it on time. I go straight to my history class, and as soon as I walk in I smell 3 of them. I only recognize one though....Emma I think that’s her name. The other two I don’t recognize at all. But one of them has Conner’s scent all of her so I’m guessing that this is the mythical Carly that’s so great well see about that.

I walk up to them they look frightened good.

"It’s Emma right?" she nods.

"And since you’re covered in my best friends scent I’m guessing you’re Carly correct?"

"Yes.” she whispers.

"And you are?” I ask harshly

"Sskyylar" she stutters out.

"Well Emma, Carly and “Sskyylar” I don’t like you just thought I’d tell you “I say rather uninterestingly (is that even a word?) And go to walk away but Carly stops me.

"Yeah well after what you done MY mate and MY best friend I don’t like you either. I don’t even know why Conner has you as a best friend. I think he just feels sorry for you-"she almost shouts but I cut her off as the whole class is watching us.