the check in

Chapter 1
THE CHECK IN

Hi we like too check winter in . But why mom why do I have to go here Winnie it's gonna be a good place for you . You learn a lot of ways to control your anger .
That's just it I didn't wanna learn to control it I thought it was fine so I thought. So winter this will be the cottage you will be in for the time your staying . I admit it was nice but it was nothing like my grandmother's house but I'll get use to it.

Ok winter say good bye to your parents ok bye mom bye dad I love you. We love you too. wow this just hit me I'm not going to see my parents for awhile and it's hurts me I can feel the tears brushing down my face.

I can see this is not gonna be a fun ride . So as I'm bringing my bags in the house I can feel the stairs of the guys looking at me and it feels weird but I have too make the best of it .So I said hi too one of them and he said hey his name was Sam I thought wow I like his curls .but it's my first day so I got to be good.

So they tell me to hurry up for dinner so I come out in my short shorts and the staff tell me I have to change so I do . We head off to the dinning room and that's where I meet the supervisor pat and she's so sweet so she ask me questions and I answer then truthfully and at the end she says we're done so now it's time to go and Jacob smacks my ass and I literally didn't get to say anything cause Sam popped me and I thought wow why would he do that .

I don't know why but I do know that he was sweet to do that .So later that night Sam told me to meet him in the focus room and I did but then he tried to kiss me and I said no no no I can't do this he said why and I said because I don't know you like that and he said but I know you wanna smash . And I said no I really don't bye .as I'm walking away he says wait I'm gonna smash you just wait and see and just like that I survived day one .