Chapter 2

Sight.

He saw things that other people couldn't see. We're not talking about spirits, we're talking about all the small things that Oikawa did.

He was the closest to him, and even though Oikawa didn't notice those things himself, Iwaizumi did.

He noticed that Oikawa tugs on his shirt or sweater when he wants something a lot. Everytime they would go to the movies Oikawa would tug his sweater while saying "I sorta want to see this movie, but we can watch the one you want" or when they were at the bakery Oikawa would tug on his shirt while looking at glazed donuts.

Iwaizumi noticed that Oikawa makes a really cute face after he sneezes. His eyes would be almost closed, mouth a bit open, but it looked like he was satisfied with something... And happy.

He noticed his habit of smelling stuff. No matter what he could get his hand on, he would smell that. He would take candles, inhaling deeply while holding them up to his nose, he would do the same with freshly  washed clothes, but Iwaizumi knew that he loved the smell of paint.

Iwaizumi noticed that Oikawa would scratch his left hand when he was lying.

"Oikawa, did you eat my bagels?" Iwaizumi asked, looking at the innocent looking boy. He saw how Oikawa started scratching his left hand, trying to avoid the question.

There was another incident.

"Oikawa, is there someone you like?" Iwaizumi asked him.

Oikawa started scratching his hand, mumbling "no" under his breath.

.

.

.

--
I love the smell of paint.

Ok so chapters are based on one word in the beggining and I'm giving you an opportunity to suggest me a word I could base the next chapter on ❤
-hatari