Phantom Lord Vs. Fairy Tail-day 2

"We successfully capture the princess." Sol said

"Yes we have." Juvia added

' well I guess I'm not going home'
( last chapter ended in Lucy's point of view)
-------------------------
A/N: This chapter is long so I suggest, to get relaxed and grab some snacks.
Your P.O.V.

   Everything was quiet in the destroyed guild hall. Like someone was missing. Levy, no she over there, Natsu and gray, nope fighting. Mira, nope at the bar. Erza, no she's with Mira eating cake. Lucy....nowhere.

"Lucy!" I bolted out of my seat

Everyone looked at me. "Where's Lucy?!?"

Then everyone looks around, nothing. I grab Natsu's hand and drag him outside.

" come on, we're going to find her!" I told him

" alright, but where?" He asked

"Well, we're dragon slayer, we have a good sense of smell! Jeez, I thought you'll get that Natsu."

"Sorry, I totally forgot" as me and Natsu started sniffing.

Lucy's P.O.V.

   I just woke up, and first thing I noticed, this is not my apartment. Plain concrete walls, and a huge window, I think.... Is this a prison, I mean my hands are cuffed. My hand tied behind me. I tried looking for my keys.' Shoot!' I dropped them when I was captured by the Juvia girl and sol. I heard the iron door open and saw, whom I presume is the guild master.

" you know, I can take you out of the prison,if you don't try to to escape." The stranger said

" are you the guild master?" He nods "Why do you want me? Why did you attack gear shadow? Why destroy our guild hall?" I said firmly

' Natsu, where are you?' I thought

"Oh war on fairy tail, no it's jested an added bonus. Your dad wants you back, and payed me to do so. I told Gajeel to have some fun, ooo and he had a blast."

" my father wants me back?"

" sure, I mean he is your father."

" I refuse to go back! Release me!"

" oh, I can't do that, I can become rich with this money!"

  I think it time to do some acting to get out of here. Maybe through the window. I started to twitch.

" I gotta pee~ " I say

" I won't fall for your tricks! It's the oldest trick in the book."

" but I really have to, please!"

  He throws a bucket to me. Really!?! Well this just gets even better.

" turn around" I say

" what!?! Your really going to use the restroom, fine I'll just turn around. Cause I'm a gentleman." He states firmly

  Then, I walk behind him, and kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He fell to the floor and stood there in shock and pain. I run towards the window, but see that this is no ordinary prison, it was a sky prison! Oh no, then he starts to stand up.