Resort Fail!

Your P.O.V.
After the whole phantom lord incident. We've been working hard on rebuilding the guild main hall. We also found out that Loki was a celestial spirit and what not. He gave the entire team Natsu (including you, you are part of the team) a ticket to an amazing resort. This was going to be awesome! I was already done packing and all so basically we were waiting for Lucy. Andddd Lucy is dating Loki which is a little weird but still.

Time skip

We are finally here! We're off the train!

" y-y/n, help me" Natsu groaned as he was struggling to get off the train.

"No can do! I have to unpack and enjoy myself!"

"Meanie..."

"Ugh...*he gave you puppy eyes* fine!"

When I got him off the train he was relived.

"Better now?!?" I asked him clearly annoyed, everyone was already at the resort.

"Yes!" He said as he kissed my cheek, I blushed a dark red

"What, you are my girlfriend" he teased.

I narrowed my eyes and punched his shoulder. Not full strength but enough to push him ever so slightly.

" oww" he said as he rubbed his shoulder

I just ran with a huge smile as he chased me from behind.

"I'm going to the room!" I yelled to him

(Gray and Natsu had a separate room from the girls)

"No don't leave me alone with the ice freak!" He complained

"Sucks for you." I stuck my tongue out to him.

I entered the room to see Erza and Lucy with their bathing suit.

"Y/N! We're going swimming, hurry up and change!" Lucy said all excited

"But we just got here"

"But it's early and the resort has an indoor water park." Erza said ever so calmly

"..." I said nothing and just dumped my stuff next to my bed and face planted into the bed.

Before I knew it both my ankles were grabbed and saw Erza and Lucy both with evil smiles. 'Shit'

They forced me into a bathing suit as I yelled at them. Once they were finished they told me to look into the mirror. I didn't really care how I looked, I was going to be in the water for fucks sakes. Nobody is going to see my bathing suit under water. But when I said no they dragged me in front of a mirror. I was in aping bathing suit, with many fluffs. A 2 piece( like the image on top). Lucy went to the boys room to tell them to change into there swimsuits. While Erza put me on top of her shoulders and dragged me to the water park. Then I just sat down, clearly annoyed. Waiting for the boys, I swear they took longer then us! I covered myself in a towel cause I really didn't want to go in. I was kinda lazy at that moment. Once they finally Lucy whispered something in their ears. They had huge grins on their faces. What did Lucy say to them?

"Hey Y/N, why are you covering yourself?" Natsu asked

"Cause I want to, got a problem?" I asked irritated now

"Come on Y/N it's our time to relax from all that has been going on." Erza stated

"Yeah, well I could have relaxed on the bed"

"Oh, you mean with Natsu?" Gray teased

My face was totally red." N-NO!"

"Why not I don't have a problem with it~" Natsu teased