c h a p t e r 15

(Paris:)

“No, no, no! You’re doing it all wrong!” Rios yelled at me because I didn’t follow his order. Today was the last day for our shot at the ‘All Gold Everything (Remix)’ video, and then it’ll be up for everyone to view, including BET.

I didn’t know how much work it was to put together a video. It’s very stressful, especially on Rios’ part. All he does is yell, and say shit was wrong, or sum was right. 

“Chill yelling at shawty, bruh.” Trinidad James stuck up for me. Throughout these days that we’ve been shooting this video, I found out that he’s cool as fuck. But, Rios been too trippy lately...

“Aight, then you can finish this shit by yourself. I’m gone.” Rios got up from his director’s chair and turned to go. 

“Sit yo’ black ass back down and quit trippin’, this the last damn shoot and you tryna give up. Nigga, I oughta beat yo’ ass...” The co-director said, making everyone to laugh.

I knew Rios was still mad, but he turned back around and sat in his chair. Everyone took their places, and in no time, the video was complete.

My way to stardom was slowing approaching, and with this being my first video, I knew I was going to get fame more quickly. The fact that this was my first video brought a smirk on my face. I was wearing a fitted gold, black, and white striped tank dress and heels. I was proud of that, so I could prove to my granny and everyone else who thought I was getting naked for videos, I wasn’t.

“I’m so fucking happy this shit is over with.” Grapez said to me as we walked towards our trailers.

“I’m tryna tell ya... I can finally have my baby back.” 

“Mines too. When they producing, they act like a lil’ bitch on her damn period.” She said, honestly. I was just in the mood to pack up and go. “Damn, Paris, that nigga sexy as hell.” Grapez continued, causing me to squint and look around.

“Who?” I asked, dumbfounded.

“That nigga right there who walking towards us- and, it look like he looking at you.” She pointed to this nigga who looked familiar, but I couldn’t remember where I recognized him from.

We met each other halfway until he was standing in front of me with his grill shining. I then realized he was the guy from Rios’ party who chilled with me before Rios had came. “You’n know me no mo?” He asked, with a beautiful grin to his face. There was no lie that this man was irresistibly sexy.

I let out a small laugh, “It hasn’t even been two weeks, of course I know who you are.”

“Ahh shit, that’s wassap.” He said, pulling me into a half hug. I was glad that he was feeling me as a friend ‘cause I ain’t got time for him and Rios dusty ass to spark up any controversy. “I knew today was gon’ be the last day of this shoot, so I decided to stop by.”

“It was long and hard, but it was worth it. It comes on tonight at exactly 11:59.”

“Aight, I’ll be looking out fa ya.” He said, as soon as Grapez cleared her throat. 

“Oh, this is my baby, Grapez.” I introduced her to him, since I couldn’t introduce him to her, realizing  I still didn’t know his name. 

“What’s good?” He asked, dryly. You ain’t have to be a rocket scientist to realize that he wasn’t digging Grapez.

“I’ma head to my trailer, Paris.” Grapez simply said, looking my way. I nodded my head as I gave her a hug, and she walked away.

“Shawty seem like she bad news to me... but, where bossman at?” He asked, keeping his attention on me. 

I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes as we continued to walk towards my trailer, “I don’t know, and I don’t give a fuck. He been bitchin’ with this video.”

He chuckled, “I don’t blame him, shawty. Producing ain’t as easy as it seems.”

We neared my trailer, and I stood in front of it, facing him. “Well, that’s some shit I just gotta get used to then.” I pointed to my trailer with my thumb, “I’m finna pack up and go though, so I’ll see you when I see you.”

“Aight, I’ma catch up with B.” I turned around and walked up the stairs to the front door when I heard him speak again. “Paris.”

“Yes?” I asked, turning to look at him. He smirked at me then licked his lips. “You look bad as hell in that dress.”

A small smile crept onto my lips, and then turned into a giggle. “Fuck with me if you want to, nigga.” With that, I turned around and walked into my trailer, closing the door behind me.

Right once I got in, I threw myself onto the couch. I was tired as fuck and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep.

After laying on the couch for more than ten minutes, I decided to get up and change out my clothes. I kicked off my heels and took off my dress, only standing in my lace bra and panties. I changed out of those also and threw on a Nike bra and tight Nike running shorts.

I sat in the chair in front of my mirror, and began wiping all of my makeup off. I took out my earrings, and began working on my bun.

A knock came to my door, but before I could approve, the door opened. I looked over to see Rios walking in and closing the door behind him. You could see his hardened face behind the reading glasses he had on, which made him look hella good. Sexy niggas are my pet peeve.

I just looked at him, then looked back at the mirror. I really ain’t have time for his ass. I just wanted to go to sleep.

“You just gon’ ignore me?”

“Get out, Rios. I ain’t got time fa yo black ass.” I said, rolling my eyes. 

“You act like I just got time fa yo red ass.” He replied, walking towards me. 

“If you ain’t got time fa me then why you - get off me, Rios!” I said, pushing him off of the hug he tried to give me. 

“What I dun did to yo ass nah?” I hate when he get stupid...

He stepped back and looked at me thru the mirror, “Nothing.” I replied, nonchalantly.

“Then why can’t I touch you? I’m tired, Paris. I wanna sleep, I’m hungry as hell, and I really needa bust this nut-” I stopped him right there.

“It’s a whole lotta other bitches outside this trailer who wouldn’t mind fluffin’ yo’ pillows, whippin’ up some shit for you to eat, and opening they legs like they Wal-Mart or some shit, but you ain’t fucking with the right one, homie. If you feelin some type of way bout that, then you can get the hell up out my damn trailer. I’m tired as hell and I ain’t finna stand here and listen to you whine like a lil’ bitch.” I stood up, throwing all my makeup, hair supplies, and jewlery into one bag. I was beat and this nigga wanna up and start shit, hell nah. 

Rios stared at me for a while before smacking his teeth, “What I did, Paris? I know yo lil’ ass ain’t just gon’ snap on me fa no reason.” 

I turned to face him as I stopped packing, “If you gon’ keep bitchin’ offa stupid shit, then I don’t thank this video girl shit gon work fa me.” 

He stared at me blankly, “What the fuck you talmbout?”

“See, you be too deep into what you doing that you’n even know what you really doin’.” I looked at him as he stared at me. I threw my hands in the air, walking towards the door. I opened it and looked at Rios.

“Get out.”

“Fuck that.” Rios mumbled, walking towards me. I backed up until my backside hit a drawer. “No, Rios, get out.”

“Bae, I’m sorry.” He turned me around and hugged my waist as his head sat in the crook of my neck. As bad as I wanted to push him off me, he felt so right on me.

“Fuck you.” I said, feeling his cousin increase. I knew this was a quick way for Rios to get a quickie, but I wasn’t fucking with that shit.

“That’s what I’m tryna get myself into.” He answered, kissing on my neck. This was my give in spot, but that’s not what I was gon’ do... hopefully.

Noticing I was trying to get out his grasp, Rios tightened his grip on me. “Let me go, Rios, and since you wanna waste my time, then you can finish packing my shit up.” I popped him in his eye so he could let me go, and walked near the door and threw on my flipflops. 

I began making my walk towards Rios’ black Tahoe, when my phone started vibrating.

“Hello?” Taking it out of my bra, I answered it.

“Wassap, baby?”

“Hey, Nino.” I smiled, hearing his voice. I missed him so much.

“You done shaking yo ass fa that video?” He asked me, causing me to roll my eyes. 

“I was not shaking my ass, Nino. I’ma show you the video- better yet, you can see it tomarrow. I’ma remind you.” I answered, laughing with him. “What’s good in the neighborhood?”

“Jazmine had her babies today.”

Gasping, I squealed. “Oh my gosh, fareal!? Send me a picture!” 

“I ain’t with them right nah, but I’ll tell Boss to take a picture.” Nino said, referring to Maurice as boss. I took a deep sigh, “You right?”

“How Maurice doing, Nino?”

“Hell you askin’ me fa? Yo dumbass needa pick up a damn phone and check on him yoself.”

I smacked my teeth, “Don’t you think I already tried that? He don’t even got the same number no more.”

“Oh yeah, he was at the mall a couple weeks back with ole girl to get a new phone. You want his number?”

I stopped walking, “Who is ole girl?”

“Some mixed bitch Boss be with err’ nah and then.” He said, and I suddenly felt a wave of sadness come over me.

“Oh... nah, I don’t need the number. I’ll call you later, Nino.”

“You good?” He asked.

“Yeah.” I hung up the phone and opened the car door that lead to the backseat. I pulled it back and laid down, tossing my phone to the front.

Saying that I wasn’t jealous of whoever this bitch Nino was speaking would mean that I’m lying, but then again, I’m proud of him. I don’t know who she is, a girlfriend, sidechick, hoe, but whoever she is must mean something to Maurice because you won’t see him with the same female twice, besides me. I felt a little replaced, but I can’t keep the burden on my shoulders. I can’t up and leave him in New York and expect him not to find another girl. Besides, I’m not, nor was, his girl. If he’s feeling a bitch, then I’m feeling her too. No matter how long this hiatus between him and I are, I’m gonna love him regardless.

I woke up from my nap in the backseat, in my room. I looked to the side to see the blades open, and it was dark outside. I had been sleeping for a helluva long time.

I squinted my eyes to see Rios sitting on the balcony, talking on his phone. He looked good as hell with only his jeans on, and a scowl on his face as he spoke. I hated the fact that he made me feel so weak, but I also liked it.

I hopped out the bed, and stretched as my stomach started to growl. I hadn’t had anything to eat since earlier, and I wasn’t craving anything in the house. My mind was only on McDonalds, and since we’ve been in California, I hadn’t had any fast food.

I slipped on my yellow, fuzzy slippers and walked towards the sliding glass door and pulled it back. The angry frown on Rios’ face switched into a warm smile when he looked up at me. Even though I was still mad at him, I couldn’t help but smile back.

I was about to sit in the seat in front of him, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down onto his lap as he talked on the phone. I didn’t fight it, only wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my cheek against his chest. 

The way he held onto me had me wondering why I couldn’t have found Rios earlier in my life. Like, before my father went to jail, before I had my first heartbreak, and before I started taking a liking to Maurice. If he had been in my life before, then I wouldn’t have been having the dreams of my father’s departure. It wouldn’t be hard for me to put my trust in a nigga. But, most of all, I wouldn’t be having mixed emotions towards Maurice. Knowing him as long as I’ve known him, you wouldn’t know if he was feeling a girl. So, if he was, or is, taking a liking to me like I once had, I wouldn’t know. Hearing that he has a new girl he hangs with doesn’t really effect me as much as it would have if I never met Rios, and that’s why I feel like if I had to give him up, I wouldn’t know how. 

I lifted my head off his chest and began tracing the tattoos on his chest as he did the same to me. With my index finger, I imaginaryly drew ‘Paris’ on his chest, hoping he’ll realize. He responded by writing ‘Rios’s Girl’ on my stomach. I looked down at his hand and giggled.

Even though I would never get it tattooed on me, I knew for a fact I was his girl. After letting him take me onto the other side of the country, and for him to take my virginity, I knew I was here to stay. If I could take back the night he took it, there wouldn’t be anything I would change. He made me realize that love doesn’t matter about how long you’ve known the person, it’s as long as they’re showing it to you. 

I looked back up at Rios, who had a twisted looked on his face. He was in a deep conversation with whoever he was talking to. I decided to get off his lap, but he pulled me right back down. “... Lemme get back atchu.” He cut off his phone and laid it down on the table, wrapping his arms around my waist. “You ain’t mad no more?”

“I am... but, I won’t be if you take me to McDonalds.” I said, with a smile on my face. He busted out laughing, showing off his pretty teeth. “Go get ready.”

“Whatchu’ mean? I’m already ready.” I said, scrunching up my face. He raised his eyebrows at me, “No the fuck you ain’t, this only for me to see.” He said, reaching up and grabbing my breasts. I smacked my teeth and slapped his hand away.

“Well, I’m finna put on a tshirt.” I said, getting off his lap and walking back towards the door.

“Damn, Paris.” I heard him mumble behind me. I turned around just to see his eyes on my ass. “What?”

He licked his lips and shook his head, “Nothing, man, damn.” He stood up and walked back in the house behind me. After he came in, he closed the door and blinds.

I walked over by a chair in the room and picked up the black tshirt from it, pulling it over my head. It stopped right below my ass, so I knew it was Rios’. I stood in front of my mirror and pulled my hair into a messy bun at the top. I grabbed Rios’ keys and turned around to see him ready to go.

“Let’s go, Rios.” I said, walking out the door first with him following behind me.

“I’ma beat a nigga ass if he look at you the wrong way, Paris.” He said as we walked down the stairs, reaching the bottom. I laughed at his comment. “You laughing, but I’m deadass. I don’t share.” He complained and I rolled my eyes.

I walked out the front door and to Rios’ car, and watched as he made his way out the door and beside me in the car. He turned on the car and pulled out of the driveway, heading towards Micky D’s.

The radio was playing low, but as soon as I heard the song, I turned it up:

“We gon’ light some candles tonight
Very special
We gon’ do whatever you like
Very special
Got some Henney chillin’ on ice
Very special
Hope you make the rest of my life
Very special
Very special
All night...”

I sung the song and moved my hips to the beat. When I hit a high note, Rios began to laugh.

“What?” I asked in the mist of my zone.

“Bae, you can’t sing.” He answered, in between chuckles.

I rolled my eyes and continued to sing the song. I wasn’t a great singer, but I loved singing.

Rios parked in a parking space and stopped the car, “But, if you like it, I love it.” He said, rubbing my thigh. I giggled and slapped his hand off of me. “Ion even care, Rios.”

“Go in there and order what you want, I gotta make this call right quick,” He told me, before getting serious, “And, I swear if I see a nigga looking yo’ way, I’ma-”

“Shutup, nigga...” I mumbled, pressing my lips against his. I gave him a quick peck before his hot ass got turned on.

“I want two Big Macs, a large fry, ten cookies, a large lemonade and a large chocolate milkshake.” He said, seriously. Like he was so serious, I thought he was joking.

I looked at him like he was stupid, “You a gotdamn lie.” I muttered as I hopped out the car.

“Ion give a fuck, girl, I’ll go get it myself.” With that being said from Rios, I closed the door and went into the resturaunt.

At the time of night, it wasn’t really packed. Just some people who needed wifi, a lonesome man eating, and a couple kissing on each other and ain’t even paying attention to the food they bought. I turned my nose up and walked to the counter to order my food.

A cute, darkskin boy stood behind the cash register and kept his big, pretty eyes guled onto me. If he wasn’t as attractive as he was, I woulda found it quite creepy. He had a small, nappy fro and his collard shirt opened, exposing his chest tattoos.  He kept one eyebrow up, and constantly licked his lips, which turned me on a little. 

The eye contact he had on me was so intense that before I ordered I asked, “Why you starin’ at me?”

“You looking at me too, damn.” He said, causing both of us to laugh. His teeth shone in the light, and I smiled.

“I guess we both just gon’ be staring at each other then.” I replied, taking in his facial features.

“Girl, if you’n order sum’ I’ma call security on yo yellow ass.” He said, making me bust out into laughter. I liked him. 

“Can I get four cookies, twenty piece McNuggets, a large pink lemonade, small fry, and grilled chicken sandwich?” I said, looking up at the menu, but he continued to stare at me, making me laugh as I ordered.

“Gahdamn, who the hell you feeding?” 

“Myself.”

“Oh, I see why yo ass and head so fat nah.” He said, making me smack my teeth and push his shoulder. “Your total will be $32.07.” 

“Well, you can fix the food, my boyfriend finna come pay for it.” I said, wanting to see his reaction. He looked unaffected to the fact that I said ‘boyfriend’, and I liked that.

“I got yo fatass, ain no tellin’ when he gon come and I ain’t got all day to be waiting on him.” He said, finally looking down at the cash register and typing something in it. 

“Nah, you ain’t-”

“You wanna eat, right?” He asked, and I laughed. “That’s what I thought.”

He handed me the receipt, writing his number on the back of it with his name, ‘Bobby.’ 

“Why you think I want your number?”

“I know you do, and you cool as hell. You slick made my night, but ion want you to feel any type of cocky.” He answered, and I laughed again. 

“Aight, Bobby. I’ll text you from here so you can get my number and save it as Paris.” I replied, pulling out my phone from my bra.

“Aight, Paris.”

“Nah, stop talking to me and get my food ready.” I said, walking to a booth in the back.

“Shut yo fat headass up.” He said, causing me to laugh. 

I sat in the booth with my phone and receipt as soon as Rios walked in. Rios looked over to where I was sitting then began walking towards the cash register. I quickly installed Bobby’s number into my phone and sent him a text. 

A couple minutes into Rios talking to Bobby, ordering his food, another worker behind the counter called out my number and I smiled. I was hungry as hell.

“... and, I’ll pay for her stuff, too.” I overheard Rios saying. I turned to him and began speaking before Bobby could say anything to set him off. “I dun already got it, bae.” I said. 

“You paid for yoself?” 

“Yep.” I said, grabbing my tray of food off the counter.

“How? With what?” He asked, causing me to smack my teeth and roll my eyes.

“Don’t worry about it.” I turned around and made my way back to the booth I was originally sitting in. Rios followed suit behind me and sat in front of me.

“I see why you and ole boy was bestfriends or whatever.” Rios mumbled as I opened up my box of nuggets and burger. My head quickly shot up when I realized he was talmbout Maurice.

“Why you say that?”

“Both of ya’ll got some badass attitudes.” He said, reaching for my fries. I smacked his hand away and he chuckled, “Oh, so that’s how we doin’ it nah, Paris?”

“Shutup, nigga. But, don’t be talmbout Maurice. I whoop ass fa him.” I said, stuffing my face with my chicken sandwich. 

“You whoop ass for him? Last time I heard, ya’ll wasn’t even talking.”

“I tried to call him, but he got a new number on me. When are we gonna go back to NYC to see everybody?”

“Calm down, Paris. We ain’t get here too long ago, you barely know how this place is. You just homesick, bae. I been thru it, you’ll get over it.” He said, and I nodded. My phone pinged indicating I had a text.

“Who that?” Rios asked, smacking on my fries. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

“#23.” A woman called out Rios’ food order number, and he looked back.

“Stop being nosey and get your own damn food.” I said, picking up my phone to see the text as Rios went to get his food.

“Your nigga that producer Ree!” Bobby texted me.

“Right...”

“I ain’t never seen him in person... got me feeling like a lil’ bitch. Can you get me his autograph? My lil’ sister want it.”

I laughed as I texted him back, “Lol, I got you, homie.”

“Whatchu’ laughing at?” I heard Rios ask. I smiled and shook my head, turning my phone off. I looked at Rios food and he only had a burger and some fries. No drink, no nothing.

“That’s all you got?”

“Yep.” He said, taking a big bite out of his burger.

I looked at him for a while before rolling my eyes, “Well, hurry up. I’m ready to go.”

Rios looked up at me with a crazy look on his face which caused me to let out a small giggle, “Fuck you mean you ready to go? You barely touched yo’ food.”

“I’m full.” I said, and Rios shook his head and chuckled. “Spoiled brat.” 

We stayed at McDonalds for an hour more before Rios was finally done eating. I stood up and threw my trash away when I heard a ‘psstt’ coming from Bobby.

I looked over at Rios to see him cleaning up his mess, so I made my way over to Bobby.

“You ain’t even eat all that damn food, I knew I shouldn’t have spent shit on yo’ ass.” He said, causing me to laugh.

“Thank you for doing that, anyway.” I said, shrugging.

“As long as you get me that autograph, everything peaches and cream, shawty.” He said, and I giggled.

“I’ma get back on that witchu’ later, holmes.” I said, making him chuckle.

“Aight, but my shift over with. Gimme a hug cuh I know yo’ ass been anxiously waiting.” He said, opening up his arms.

“Nah, it’s the other way around, but I’ma give your stupid ass a hug anyway.” I replied, embracing him with the counter seperating us.

“Juh make sure yo’ fat ass head,” He slapped the side of my head, “and, your fat ass ass text me.” He slapped my ass as he finished saying.

I laughed and pushed the side of his shoulder, but the next thing I know, he’s swaggering backwards and holding onto his cheek. Rios had rocked his ass and was trying to jump over the damn counter to hit his ass again. Thinking Bobby was going to let it slide, I tried to pull Rios away from the counter, but Bobby came back and hit Rios with a two.

“Keep... yo’... hands... off... my... damn... girl!” Rios hit Bobby and talked in between each punch. Bobby retaliated fast and hit him with the same shit Rios was laying on him. Other workers were trying to break up the fight as well as I was.

“Rios, stop!” I yelled, trying my hardest to pull him away from Bobby with the help of another worker. Bobby was pryed off of Rios by three workers pulling him back. You could already see the swelling of Bobby’s eye and the crook in his nose.

But, he also left Rios with a busted lip and a torn shirt. Bobby was still talking shit, only for Rios to give him a death glare. 

“Fuck off me.” Rios said, pushing the worker off of him and slamming her back into the counter. She dropped down to her knees and held onto her back as other workers rushed to her aid.

“Ion give a fuck if that nigga famous or not, get him the hell outta here or I gotta call the police!” The worker who was helping the injured worker said. Rios grabbed my arm and led me to the outside of the restarunt. He basically threw me towards the car’s passenger door and walked over to the driver’s side and got in. 

I got into the car and sat in, turning towards Rios and punching him in his lip, busting the right side open. “How the hell you just gon embarrass me like that in that gotdamn place, Rios!? Then you gon drag me out like I’m a damn dog, who the fuck is you?! I oughta break yo damn jaw fa that stupid ass shit you just pulled!” 

Rios touched his leaking lip before replying, “Fuck you mean ‘embarrass you?’ You just embarrassed the fuck outta me! You had that nigga feeling on you, then laughing like you a damn hoe and I’m a sideline. You betta get yo’ stupid ass out the damn gutta and open yo eyes! You prollay just ruined my damn career cuh best believe this shit gon’ be on the news! Talmbout I dun embarrassed you, you embarrassed yo own damn self, den you act like yeen see me right thea! Fuck you was gon do if I wasn’t thea? Fuck that nigga on the damn counter? Put on yo gotdamn seatbelt, I ain’t fucking with that shit tonight.” Rios argued, putting the keys into the ignition. 

“You must really thank I’ma go home with yo ass-” 

“Who the hell else you gon go home with? That nigga? What ya’ll gon do? Fuck, while I been faithful to yo’ ass? You can’t pin that bad guy shit on me, cuh ain do nun wrong to you. You know what, you can gone. You dun pissed me the fuck off.” Rios said. If I said I wasn’t sad, I’d be lying like hell, but I wasn’t finna shed not one damn tear only because he was right. I ain’t know Bobby was gon’ feel me, and I ain’t mean to laugh, but it happened. I can’t take it back. So, I gotta suck this up and let him win cause I know ain’t no way I can. 

I stared at Rios’ dark eyes as he looked at me. I could feel the tears in the back of my eyes, but I refused to let the become noticable. “The hell you still sitting there looking stupid fa? Gone.” He said, pointing towards my door. 

There was no need for me to be mad, only because I might have lost a new friend, but other than that, nothing. I sat back in my seat and put on my seatbelt. “Take me home.” I simply said, quietly. 

Rios looked away from me and to the road. He drove out of McDonalds and towards our house.

Neither one of us spoke throughout the drive. Only the low sounds of the music playing in the car. I looked out the window, and stared out of it until I saw our familiar street sign and knew we were nearing the house.

Rios parked on the curb, and quickly pulled out the keys, hoping out of the car and leaving me behind. I got out after him, and walked up the stairs of our house, shutting the door behind me. I heard our room door slam upstairs and offically knew Rios was angry.

Having never been in an arguement like this before, I had no idea what to do. All I knew was, I was definitely not letting him go to sleep mad at me. 

I kicked off my fuzzy slippers, and laid on the sofa as soon as my phone vibrated in my bra. I pulled it out, showing I recieved a text from Bobby.

“I guess I ain’t gon’ get that autograph.” I couldn’t help but laugh at his dumbass. I knew that even though Rios molly whooped his ass, I wouldn’t be able to let him go. He’s funny as hell and I need a good laugh per day.

“Are you okay, Bobby?”

“Yeah, I’m straight.” He texted back, and I blew out a breath of relief.

“Nah, tell me why the hell you did that, knowing my boyfriend was right there!”

“The hell you mean ‘why I did that?’ You gotta fat ass, I mean... why wouldn’t I do that?”

“I don’t know... maybe cause my nigga can have yo’ ass on the ground in a matter of seconds.”

“Oh naw, he ain’t get me on the ground, tho.” He texted, causing me to roll my eyes.

“Look, Bobby, for the little while I was talking/texting you, I found out I really like you, but only friend wise. So, if you ended up feeling me some type of way that’s not friend wise, then we can’t be friends.” I texted, getting straight to the point.

“The fuck you talmbout, girl? You don’t know me well enough to know how I act around everybody. I act the same, you ain’t no different. I mean, you hella sexy, but I ain’t feeling you like that. Plus, I gotta girl.”

“Oh...” I texted, feeling stupid afterwards.

“Nah, how you feel?” He texted back, teasing me.

“But, you can’t be touching me and flirting with me like that.”

“I ain’t finna change for you, shawty.”

“And, maybe if you do change, you can keep a girl longer.”

“Shawty, please. I been with my girl for a week and a half, longest I dun been in a relationship.” He texted, making me bust out laughing.

“Okay, get it, Bobby!”

“I’m finna get it, too. My girl driving me home nah. After she done cleaning my wounds, I’ma put it down.”

“That’s TMI, Bobby.”

“Text me later, shawty.” He texted, and I smiled at it.

I placed my phone on the coffee table and stood up, walking towards the steps. I stood in front of the steps for more than 15 minutes before deciding to walk up them. I made my way to our room door and stood in front of it, chewing my bottom lip. Like I was once told, “This is LA, where you conquer your fears.” I heard the quote back in my head as I turned the doorknob and looked into the room.

Rios was laid back on the bed with a blunt in one hand’s fingertips, and his phone in his other hand. He only wore his jeans, and he knew that was a turn on for me. I didn’t know why he didn’t give his lip a chance to heal before he continued to smoke, but hey. That’s my baby.

He looked at me, then right back at his phone as he took a long pull from the blunt. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening them back up. I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me.

I crawled onto the bed and got on top of him. He still had his eyes on his phone so I took it out his hands and placed it on the bedside table. He looked at me, blowing smoke into my face. I grabbed the blunt from him and snapped it in half, tossing it to the side.

I placed my knees on either side of his thighs and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kept his hands to his sides and his eyes on his chest. I huffed, then placed my lips on his. I could taste the blood off his lips, so I knew he didn’t do anything to repair it. He didn’t kiss me back and didn’t touch me at all. I knew that he was mad, but he couldn’t stay that mad.

I moved my lips from his lips to his neck. I knew this was his weak spot, so I sucked on it and bit it until I saw a hickey begin to form and his ‘cousin’ begin to rise. I gripped onto it and kissed his neck at the same time. I knew he wanted to give in, but he refused. 

I kissed down his chest until I was at the top of his jeans. I fondled with the zipper, then I undid the button. I was unzipping the zipper when Rios pulled my head up. “You ain’t got to.”

I ignored him and pulled down his jeans to his knees. I moved back up and kissed his neck before going back down to face the buldge in his boxers. I slid them down, taking out his large cousin. When I let it go, it slapped against the second row of his 6 pack abs. I wrapped both of my small hands around it and slowly pumped it up and down. He bit his bruised lip and threw his head backwards. I smiled at his reaction, knowing I was doing something right so far.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I leaned down and wrapped my lips around the tip of his dick. The first thing that hit me was the salty sweet taste of precum, which didn’t taste that bad. I began pushing down on him, putting what I could into my mouth.

To say I was fantastic would be a lie, cause I really didn’t know what I was doing. “Move your tounge to the right so- shit!” Rios grunted, as I pumped as much as I could into my mouth. I went deep enough until the tip touched the back of my throat, and that sent Rios on a moaning frenzy.

I grabbed onto his balls, fondling with them inbetween my fingers. Rios placed one hand on the back of my head, directing me. The popping noise I made when I got back up each time, caused Rios to grunt louder. His balls began to tighten, so he lifted me off of him and pushed me down on the bed.

He grabbed a condom out of his jean’s pocket, ripping it open and putting it on. He slid down my wet-stained boyshorts and opened up my legs. He got on top of me and looked down at me, into my eyes.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered. He continued to stare at me, and I did the same to him. He finally shook his head and kissed my cheek. “I’m sorry, too.”

He slowly pushed himself into me, causing me to wrap my arms around his neck and arch my back upwards. We stayed in the same position, until both of us came.

Rios collapsed on top of me, not taking himself out of me. I smacked my teeth and laughed, trying to push him off of me. “Get off of me, Rios.”

“I love you, bae.” He mumbled. I smiled to myself and bit my lip so I wouldn’t squeal. “I love you, too.”

He pulled himself out of me as he got off of me. He took the condom off and tossed it into the trash. I got off the bed and followed him into the restroom.

Rios wrapped a towel around his waist and started up the shower. He grabbed my waist and tried to kiss me, but I stopped him. “Why can’t I kiss you? I ain’t eat you out.”

“Your lip fucked up and chapped as fuck. It look so nasty.” I said, giggling. He smacked his teeth and let me go, turning towards the mirror to see it himself. I opened the mirror and pulled out alcohol and cotton swabs, then sat on the sink to face Rios’ lip. He placed himself in between my bare legs and ran his finger up my kitty. I quickly smacked it away. He laughed and placed both of his hands on my hips as I cleaned his lip.

After the bleeding ceased, I kissed the tip of his nose. “It still look bad?” He asked me and I nodded. “Yo friend fucked me up, then.” 

“That was a fan, Rios. He wanted me to get an autograph from you.” I said, taking off my shirt.

“I don’t give a fuck who he was. Den he was my fan, but touching on you? Tell me where they do that at.” He turned around and got into the shower as I took off my bra. I didn’t feel like arguing with him again so I just got in with him and didn’t respond. 

After our shower, I threw on a tank top and some boyshorts and sat crisscrossed in the center of our bed with my laptop on my lap.

Rios came back into the room from talking with whoever on the phone.

“Who are you always talking to on the phone?” I asked, looking up at him from my computer. He huffed while taking off his jeans.

“I’m always talking to different people.” He said, and I left it at that.

When we first started dating, I wasn’t tripping if Rios was cheating on me. I always knew that Maurice or Pookie would get on that ass, but now that I’m in LA, if he decides to cheat, then it’ll be my responsibility to do something about it.  And... at this point... I wouldn’t know what to do. 

“Ok.” I simply said, running my hand through my hair. I pulled up Vevo to see what was new, and the first video I saw was ‘All Gold Everything (Remix)’ by Trinidad James. I squealed and called Rios over to watch it with me.

He laid down on the bed behind me, “Press play.” He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I played it and watched the video unfold.

“There’s Camilla... Grapez... there’s me!” I yelped, dancing in my seat. I was shown multiple times, unlike Camilla and Grapez.

The video had already gotten 10k+ views, and 5k+ comments. I scrolled thru the comments quickly-

“The model with the stripes bad as fuck.”

“The producer did good getting these models.”  

I let Rios read the comments and he smacked his teeth. “Time for me to get a new nigga.” I said, giggling.

“The hell if you is.” He replied, closing my laptop and placing it on the floor. He laid back on the bed and I laid on top of him.

“Goodnight, Rios.”

“Night, bae.” He said, pecking my lips. Falling asleep quickly, I stayed awake other than Rios.

I watched him sleep as I began thinking. This is what my life is, and video dancing is what my career is... what could go wrong?

------

Paris in Multimedia