6.

*Mystic Falls, 2010*

Klaus's POV

I finally found out where is the doppelgänger I need to the sacrifice and I was closer to be a hybrid. I already had my doppelgänger, my werewolf, my werewolf back-up, my witch, my vampire and my vampire back-up.

I called Caroline, Rebekah and Stefan because now it was safe for them to be in Mystic Falls.

It was time to do the sacrifice but before I could do something, for some reason, Caroline almost beg me to kill the doppelgänger with draining her blood into bags, I didn't understood why but I did it anyway because Caroline's gut is usually correct and it seemed important to her.

Caroline as been my best friend since I met her, I mean, I still feel attracted to her but she stopped being just an attractive woman that I feel drawn to, I care about her and I trust her with everything, with my worries, my past, if I need to ta...

Caroline as been my best friend since I met her, I mean, I still feel attracted to her but she stopped being just an attractive woman that I feel drawn to, I care about her and I trust her with everything, with my worries, my past, if I need to talk about my problems to someone, I know I have Caroline there for me, and all that just makes me fancy her even more, even knowing that she probably just see me now as a friend, I'm in the friend zone but I'm okay with it, as long as I have her in my life.

After the ritual, Caroline brought my werewolf back-up, named Tyler Lockwood, I tried to turn him with my blood but it didn't work, which made me angry. But Caroline gave him a little of the doppelgänger's blood and he started to turn into a hybrid.

 But Caroline gave him a little of the doppelgänger's blood and he started to turn into a hybrid

"Fantastic!" I said more to myself, then looked at Caroline who was smiling at me.

"Go be a wolf for awhile and enjoy the nature. I'll be back tomorrow morning looking for you with new clothes." She said.

"How did you knew?" I asked surprised because this never came to my mind.

"You told me how your mother used the Original doppelgänger blood to turn you so I decided to play safe." She said making me smirk. She is so much more than a pretty face.

"You're incredible!" I said, making her smile.

"I know. Now go and enjoy your wolf walk..." she said and I gave her a kiss on the forehead, then I run over to the woods and started to turn into a wolf.

The transition to a wolf hurt like hell because all my bones were breaking but once I become a wolf, everything seemed different, more beautiful and I seemed to be in contact with the nature and felt free for the first time.

***

I woke up and was morning, I was in a human form and completely naked, I started to hear steps and when I turn my head to see who was, I saw Caroline with a smile.

"Done being all naked in the ground?" She asked and I smirked, she gave me a bag when I got up and then turn around, making me face her back, so she wouldn't see me naked

"You can now turn around." I said when I was putting my pants on and she turned to see me with her beautiful bright smile.

"How was it?" She asked curious.

"Incredible." I said then added "I couldn't do this without you, love. Thank you."

"It was nothing. I'm happy that I could help you in breaking the curse. You deserve to be happy." She said and I gave her a kiss on the forehead, I wanted to kiss her for real but I was afraid of ruining our friendship.

The truth is that we became really close and there was always moments that we found ourselves making out, but that was specially when we were drunk and in the end we didn't talk about it and just faked that nothing had happen.