Chapter 44

"What do you mean you can't do anything!?" I yelled at the vice principal. Louis finally convinced me to tell the guidance counselor what happened with Tyler, who then sent me to the vice principal. Little did they know that I didn't really tell them the entire thing. I told him that he just harassed me at school, because that's probably the only one they can really do anything about. 

"I'm sorry Jess, but without proof-" he started. 

"Without proof!? Without proof!" I yelled. I was pretty close to the vice principal. I did lots of volunteer work around the school over the years I was here, which meant we saw a lot of each other. 

"Jess, you are a very trust worthy and good student. But I can not suspend or expel someone for having a feud with another student," he said calmly. 

"You know what? Forget about it. Forget I was here forget everything. I will deal with this myself," I said getting up. 

"Well if you have more problems tell me." 

"Ya ok, bye." I slammed the door on the way out. Amanda was waiting for me outside of the door. 

"So how did it go?" she asked. I kept walking at a fast pace, my rage controlling me. 

"He said he can't do anything," I grumbled. 

"What does he mean "he can't do anything" ? What if you get seriously hurt?" 

"I guess he will care when I'm in the newspaper for being beaten to death and then left in a ditch," I said opening my locker. 

"Don't even joke about that, Jess," she said sternly. 

"I'm not." 

"You actually think he would go that far?"  

"Maybe not that far, but you weren't there Amanda. Before he hit me, he didn't even flinch. And he absolutely had no problem with strangling me in front of my boyfriend either," I said, slamming my locker. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and noticed it was a text from an unknown number. I opened it up and what I read made my heart stop. It said: 

"Angry babe? Don't worry ditches aren't really my thing but hospitals are. See you later ;)" 

I started to hyperventilate. I quickly looked around, searching for any sight of Tyler. Nothing. How did he even get my number? 

"Jess? Are you alright?" Amanda asked. 

"Can we-j-just go," I said walking away not even waiting for her to catch up with me. 

We got in her car. I tried to calm myself down, telling myself that I was safe with Amanda but I didn't really feel safe at all. 

"What happened?" she asked. I threw my phone in her lap. I watched her facial expression change when she read it.  

"Oh my god. Oh my god. He's a psychopath! Jess I think you need to tell Todd..." she said. 

"No I'm not telling Todd. He's just going to meddle. And he will find out about Louis because Tyler's going to tell him." 

"Ok Jess. As long as you think that's what's best for you."

"I know what's best for me, ok."

Like I said before,I'm going to deal with this myself.

I walked down the hallway, fueled with rage. This was the first time I was trying to find him instead of him finding me. Never did I ever think that I would be looking for Tyler. You are supposed to run away from the psychopath not towards them. The hunted was now being hunted. "Where the fuck is he?" I muttered to myself. Ok think Jess, where do psychos hang out, I asked myself. I knew exactly where because I avoid that place on purpose.

I ran down the stairs going out the closest exit. There he was standing at the back of the school, surrounded by his friends. What am I getting myself into? Louis is going to kill me if Tyler doesn't. I told myself to stop thinking about it and just do.

I walked up to him, all eyes on me. I even heard a couple whistles. But I didn't care, I was focused on Tyler. His friends moved to the side letting me through. A smile formed on his face, but not for long.

I pushed him against the wall, my forearm over his throat. A look of pure shock formed on his face.

"Ok Tyler. What the fuck do you want from me, because I am done with this shit," I spat. Yesterday I was puking at the site of him and now today I was trapping him against a wall with my arm over his throat. He gave the motion for his friends to leave. The all split off in different directions. He was fairly calm. I thought I would be on the ground by now getting my face kicked in.

"Wow sudden turn of the tables. Now you're the one threatening me. I like it, its very entertaining," he laughed. I pushed my arm harder against his neck. "I think you know what I want sweet heart." His hand came up running along my chin. I released him from his hold. That is disgusting.

"Find someone else to fuck with then."

"See I could but that wouldn't be as fun. Plus I want you. You're a challenge."

"If I do what you say... wi-will you leave me and Louis alone?" What the fuck did I just say? I want to take that back. Please let me take that back.His lips curved into an evil smile.

"Meet me in my car after school. You'll know which one it is," he whispered in my ear. He kissed my cheek before pulling away. "See you later." He winked then walked off.

I felt the vomit rising in my throat again. I choked it back. I had to do this for me and Louis. I was just so desperate and this was the last option, just give him what he wants.

Two hours later, I found myself staring at the passenger seat of Tyler's car.

Sorry its short but its packed with.....stuff.....CLIFFHANGERS YOU GOTTA LOVE THEM. I love them! :p Anyways thanks and bye. I'll keep this one short and sweet. Comment and keep voting please!!!!